Cheating spouse?

MarniMac

Thank you for the awesome advice Ladylocks.
The event is coming up so soon. Three hours away! Time to get ready
smiles.gif

~LadyLocks~

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalStars
Ah! What happened hon? I really hope you wowed everyone!!

Yeah I was wondering the same thing. What happened? I hope everything worked out for you
smiles.gif

MarniMac

Lol. Well. It was the same old crap, haha. At the art gallery, they had body painters in the basement, which basically means that naked ladies are covered with body paint in an artistic way...and she took him down to see them. But I didn't know what the hell to do, since I was baby wrangling and my in laws were chatting me up. I was pretty skeeved out though. I mean, I realize its "art", but I thought that was innappropriate. She also took Kelsie, my daughter, out of my husband's arms and tried to play with her, but I snatched her right back. That REALLY pissed me off. I guess she was just trying to be nice, but I don't like ANYONE holding my little girl without getting permission first. She STILL didn't say a word to me...and I didn't say a word to her either! At this point its not really an issue, because as far as I know, my man hasn't gone over to the gallery since then, as he is too busy with work and school. So, meh, I'm pretty much over it. Thanks for the support and advice guys
cheerleader.gif

Katura

I'm glad to hear that you feel better about the situation
smiles.gif

I would have been way pissy around the time they went to see artfully naked chicks...and with my twisted sense of humor I wouldve grabbed him as soon as they walked back up an in a nice just-audible to her and husband tell him that i want him to play with body paint on me later...hahaha...

im weired and a tad off the wall...but it'd get my guys attention any day...haha

MarniMac

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalStars
Ah! What happened hon? I really hope you wowed everyone!!

Lol...speaking of wowing...I walked passed this obnoxious homeless man on our way into the gallery and he said "Oh my God. There IS a God. Halleluliah!" It was hysterical.

MxAxC-_ATTACK

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarniMac
Lol...speaking of wowing...I walked passed this obnoxious homeless man on our way into the gallery and he said "Oh my God. There IS a God. Halleluliah!" It was hysterical.

haha you should have been like

"Come with me .. I know a girl that would be PERFECT for you"

CrystalStars

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarniMac

ahahahahahah
clap.gif
I love it

little teaser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katura
I'm glad to hear that you feel better about the situation
smiles.gif

I would have been way pissy around the time they went to see artfully naked chicks...and with my twisted sense of humor I wouldve grabbed him as soon as they walked back up an in a nice just-audible to her and husband tell him that i want him to play with body paint on me later...hahaha...

im weired and a tad off the wall...but it'd get my guys attention any day...haha

clap.gif

MarniMac

Quote:
Originally Posted by MxAxC-_ATTACK
haha you should have been like

"Come with me .. I know a girl that would be PERFECT for you"

You're hysterical! If only I had thought about saying that then. Next time
graucho.gif