Chicago pro store..?

maggiep07

I don't know where to post this, feel free to move it!

Is one of the chicago stores turning into a pro store? If so, when and which location?
Thank yoU!

erine1881

Quote:
Originally Posted by maggiep07
I don't know where to post this, feel free to move it!

Is one of the chicago stores turning into a pro store? If so, when and which location?
Thank yoU!

it is going to be near lincoln park. not sure if there is a store there already or if they are building it from scratch. but it is supposed to open in march.

erine1881

just a rumor. oak street is too small to be a pro store. it is going to be near lincoln park. one of my co-workers is transfering there when it opens up.

j_absinthe

Quote:
Originally Posted by erine1881
just a rumor. oak street is too small to be a pro store. it is going to be near lincoln park. one of my co-workers is transfering there when it opens up.

That's what I thought too, Oak St. being too small that is.

Either way, I can't bloody wait!

JGmac

Ack! This of course happens AFTER I move out of Lincoln Park!

A great excuse to visit my old neighborhood, though!
winks.gif
Thanks for the info!

CandyKisses1018

can anyone shop at the pro store? and i heard that there is a MAC CCO store in chicago? but the only one i've found is in Aurora.. thats to far of a drive for me.. i need one closer to home (north chicago area; vernon hills, gurnee, skokie, highland park, of just the northside of chicago)

aziajs

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyKisses1018
can anyone shop at the pro store? and i heard that there is a MAC CCO store in chicago? but the only one i've found is in Aurora.. thats to far of a drive for me.. i need one closer to home (north chicago area; vernon hills, gurnee, skokie, highland park, of just the northside of chicago)

the only ccos in the chicago area are in aurora, il and michigan city, in.

terracottapot

Awesome! I've been to the one on Oak St. but I've never been to a pro. before... that'll call for a trip to the city next Spring! Whoot!

gabi1129

*giggles* im so excited! finally i can get all the fun stuff i need to drag for pride and i can test it out b4 i buy it!

KeshieShimmer

Quote:

Anyone can shop at a pro-store. CCO are different from a MAC store. CCO carry Estee' Lauder products at discounted prices, including MAC, stila, clinique.

squeakers

Quote:

There is a CCO at the Pleasant Prairie, WI outlets just north of Gurnee Mills. I believe there is also a Lancome outlet at that mall. HTH!

j_absinthe

So, while I was picking up some Finery and Royal Asset love, I got word that this PRO store should be coming in mid-April/May, and it's to be located on Armitage.

Take it for what it's worth, but that's what the lovely lady at the counter told me @ Watertower.

j_absinthe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hilly
Dang..I was hoping it would be open while I was still here on vacation!!

There's always Spring Break
winks.gif

Latest posts