Chris Brown Under Investigation for Felony Battery

pinkstar

Asshole. How dare!
Physical violence is never the answer... I heard that this wasn't the first time either. I'm really glad that Rihanna called the police and not her manager to reduce publicity. Abuse should never be tolerated.

TISH1124

^^^ I agree...Maybe with the little fame chasers he was able to get away with it...But he needs to realize she is just as famous as he is and not looking to hang on his coat tails or fight for his sweaty t-shirts after a concert

TISH1124

Welll hell..I don't believe in violence but I would F* a &**&&^^% up for that too! Althought they both should have been using protection...Damn instant response...Hummmmm...at least the eyes will heal...the herpes is the gift for a lifetime ...Lets hope this is not true

aziajs

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♥MiCHiE♥
Her baby is 2 months old, Tish. Supposedly, she's in critical condition and was there for a tummy tuck and lipo. Vanity is not that serious and why go to Brazil for what you can get here?

I agree that vanity is not that serious but I understand. I think what people were saying about her was probably getting to her and she felt the pressure of being his wife and looking the part.

I'm not surprised she went to Brazil for 2 reasons - 1) Brazil is known for it's plastic surgery procedures. 2) She probably thought she could do it, no one would know and then she could step out looking like a new woman.

TISH1124

^^^ But I don't think people said she looked bad did they....they said they thought she was and looked too old for him...a tummy tuck is not gonna change that...But then again I don't keep up with the tabloids so not sure what they say about her

Brazil is also known for a lot of botched PS procedures...The ones thhat can't make it here flock there...

Lapis

Chris ain't go angel, he fucked up her car in Barbados last year, there were rumors he hit her then too but the car was the only thing that needed tlc at that point.

Dreamergirl3

Wow. What an asshole!!! I'm not even a huge Rihanna fan but this has nothing to do with celebrity at this point...fucking dick.

And the herpes thing...I actually read that it was *him* that gave *her* herpes and he was supposedly cheating on her. But who knows for sure.

aziajs

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
^^^ But I don't think people said she looked bad did they....they said they thought she was and looked too old for him...a tummy tuck is not gonna change that...But then again I don't keep up with the tabloids so not sure what they say about her

Brazil is also known for a lot of botched PS procedures...The ones thhat can't make it here flock there...

People have said she was ugly, she looked like a man, her body was horrible - the list goes on.

TISH1124

Quote:
Originally Posted by aziajs
People have said she was ugly, she looked like a man, her body was horrible - the list goes on.

Ahhhh thats too bad for her....However I still wish people would learn to love themselves and be happy with themselves despite what others think or say. Too much pressure trying to get the publics approval. I didn't find she looked like a man or any of that....but never paid that much attention either I guess.

florabundance

I hate when shit like this happens. Because when the time comes for his next album..all will be forgotten. I hope she's ok.

shootout

Wow, if she did give him herpes, then I don't know.
I mean physical violence is never the answer.
But if someone gave me herpes...I'd be fighting.
I guess at this point I feel bad for both of them, regardless of whatever actually happened.

MiCHiE

I doubt she gave him Herpes. They were "in their own world", hugged up and smooching at Clive's Pre-Grammy gig, according to sources. However, he is a flirt and she does not hide her jealously.

User67

Quote:
Originally Posted by chocolategoddes
would never peg CB for being violent with girls.

Me neither, I was so very disappointed when I heard about this last night. I was actually sitting there watching the Red Carpet arrivals on E!, I especially was looking forward to seeing Rihanna because she always looks so amazing. And then they announced the story & that neither her or Chris Brown would be there & I was so shocked!

User67

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
PLastic surgery didn't she just have another baby a few hours ago?

th_LMAO.gif

TISH1124

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♥MiCHiE♥
I doubt she gave him Herpes. They were "in their own world", hugged up and smooching at Clive's Pre-Grammy gig, according to sources. However, he is a flirt and she does not hide her jealously.

I don't doubt it...I adore Rihanna but celebrities are not above having and passing along Herpes...Doesn't mean he just found out about it...maybe he is just getting pissed about...one never knows...But I don't doubt it by any means ...either way...him giving it to her or her giving it to him.

MiCHiE

Quote:
Originally Posted by aziajs

Riiiiight....His fans have said such. And, Usher's arrogant ass defended her and their relationship to the end of the earth and released a whole album about her and how happy he is with her....So, why exactly was she having surgery? I guess she was the one who thought she was ugly with a horrible body because she really doesn't come across as the type who gives a damn what other people think. Still, in all, why Brazil? Bigger celebs get their surgeries right here in the good ol' U S of A. I really hope this does not cost her her life.

Lauren1981

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuSana
I don't know how true it is, but according to this: Bossip.com Archive UPDATE *Exclusive* Chris Brown Gives Rihanna Black Eye For Giving Him Herpes?!?!?
supposedly he gave her a black eye for giving him herpes.

i was just getting ready to post a comment mentioning this. from what i heard yesterday, she had herpes and ended up passing it to him and that's what sparked the arguement/physical altercation.

STD's are sick and it's understandable to be LIVID if someone passes something to you but damn chris!! this is what sisters and/or female cousins are for!!!!
i'm not trying to make light of the situation by any means, but a man beating a woman is wrong on ALL LEVELS. unless ri-ri pulled a gun on chris and was trying to unload on him he had no business whatsoever beating her ass.
this just sucks because now both careers are on the line. especially chris's.
whether she gave the boy herpes or not, i hope she's okay.