Chris Brown Under Investigation for Felony Battery

nunu

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
^^ Please don't think my response was a personal attack against you...It was totally not....I was speaking for the public in general. We all have our opinions...Nothing in the world wrong with that. I am just saying we get involved and all concerned...when they don't and go on with their lives ...we are still upset about something that they obviously have moved passed. ...I said Our business..not your business....speaking in general

Oh i know that you are not perdonally attacking me
yes.gif

I wish both of them the best of luck and i hope that Chris leanrs something from this which is we should not take others for granted and that violence is never the answer.

User67

Quote:
OMG I am so shocked!!!
shockt.gif
shockt.gif
shockt.gif

Ok Ya'll know I am not
nope.gif
...Most of us said this from the beginning....

Good for them ..I hope they make better choices this time and go thru anger management as a couple so that this does not happen again...

Matters of the heart! All that ...there is no way she will go back....yeah okay....we all go back...sad but true! People are upset...but at the end of the day it is their lives..Not ours!
probably more to the story than we will ever know if she took him back....

You said it perfectly! It's their lives & nobody has a right to judge either one of them, especially since only they are the ones who truly know the whole story. As long as she is happy, I am happy for her. I have been to hell & back with my Husband & people are so quick to jump & say to leave the man, instead of just being supportive. People have to learn from their own mistakes & make decisions that are right for themselves. I have always followed my heart & 11 years & a beautiful baby girl later, I don't regret anything.

TISH1124

^^ Girl me too!! I put up with more than I would ever encourage any woman to...But at the end of the day...the good truly out weighed the bad....Everyone said leave him..If I was you...I would, yada yah...Ok you are not me and this is my life my decision. If I make a wrong decision based on someone elses opinion ...I will forever regret it...If I make it on my own and it's wrong...lesson learned...Shame on me

TISH1124

Chris Brown Charged with Two Felonies - TMZ.com

TMZ has obtained LAPD detectives notes from a search warrant in the case. According to the notes, Rihanna read a three-page text message on Brown's phone from a woman. An argument ensued and Brown allegedly tried forcing Rihanna out of the car but couldn't because she was wearing her seat belt.

Brown then allegedly shoved Rihanna's head against the passenger window. When Rihanna turned to face him, Brown punched her, then continued punching her while driving, according to the detective's notes.

Blood spattered all over Rihanna's clothing and in the interior of the car. Her mouth was filled with blood.

Brown allegedly told Rihanna, "I'm going to beat the **** out of you when we get home. You wait and see."

Rihanna called her assistant and left a message saying, "I am on my way home. Make sure the cops are there when I get there."

Brown then replied, "You just did the stupidest thing ever. I'm going to kill you."

According to the report, Brown continued to punch Rihanna, bit her on her ear, her fingers and put her in a headlock -- she almost lost consciousness.

TISH1124

These are the statements that were given to the police at the time of the incident....They still have not heard his story of what he claims happened. So this is one side

Lauren1981

A Must-Read!

Filed under: Rihanna > Chris Brown

This is why Ike Turner Chris Brown's career must be over!
From the detective's notes:

"Christopher B and Robyn F have been involved in a dating relations for approx 1 and half year. On Sunday Feb 8 at 25 hours Brown was driving a vehicle with Robyn F as the front passenger on an unknown street in Los Angeles. Robin F picked brown,s cellular phone and picked up a three-page text message from a woman Brown had had a previous relationship with.
"A verbal argument ensued and Brown pulled a vehicle over in an unknown street. Reach over Robyn F with his right hand and open the car door and attempted to force her out. Brown was unable to force Robyn F out of the vehicle because she was wearing a seat belt. When he could not force her to exit he took his right hand and shoved her head against the passenger window of the vehcile causing an approx 1 inch raised circular contusion.
"Robyn F turned to face Brown and punched her in the left eye with right hand. He then drove away in the vehicle and continued to punch her in the face with his right hand while steering the vehicle with his left hand. The assault caused Robyn F Osmouth to fill with blood and blood to splatter all over her clothing and the interior of the vehicle. Brown looked at Robyn F and stated "I am going to beat the s–t out of you when we get home! You wait and see!?
"Robyn F picked her cellular phone and called her personal assistant Jennifer Rosales. Rosales did not answer the telephone but while her vm greeting was playing Robyn F pretended to talk to her and stated "I am on my way home. Make sure the cops are there when I get there? (this statement was made while greeting was playing and was not captured) after Robyn f faked the call, Brown and looked at her and stated, 'You just did the stupidest thing ever! Now I really am going to kill you.'
"Brown resumed punching Robyn F and she interlocked her fingers behind her head and brought her elbows forward to protect her face. She then bent over at the waist placing her elbows and face near her lap and in attempt to protect her face and head from the barrage of punches being levied by Brown. Brown continued to punch Robyn F on her left arm and hands, causing her to suffer a contusion on her left triceps that was approx 2 inches in diameter and numerous contusions on her left hand. Robyn f attempted to send another text message to other personal assistant Melissa Ford. Brown snatched the cellular telephone out of her hand and threw it out of the window to an unknown street. Brown continued driving and Robyn F observed his cellular phone in his lap. She picked up the cellular phone with her left hand, and before she could make a call, he placed her in a head lock with right hand and continued to drive the vehicle with his left hand.
"Brown held Robyn F close to him and bit her on her left hear. She was able to feel the vehicle swerving from right to left as Brown sped away. He stopped the vehicle in front of [address] and Robyn F turned off the car removed the key from inignition and sat on it. Brown did not know what she did with the key and began punching her in the face and arms. Brown began applying pressure to Robyn F left and right carotid arteries causing her to be unable to breath. She began to lose consciousness. She reached up with her left hand and began to attempting to gauge his eyes in attempt to flee herself. Brown bit her left ring and middle fingers and released her. While brown continued to punch her she turned around a place her back to against the passenger door. She brought her knees to her chest and placed her feet against Brown,s body and began pushing him away.
"Brown continued to punch her on legs and feet causing several contusions. Robyn F began screaming for help. And Brown exited the vehicle and walked away. A resident in the neighbor heard Robyn F,s plea for help and called 911, causing a police response. An investigation was conducted and Robyn F was issued a domestic violence protective order (EPO). Affiant conducted an interview with Melissa Ford who advised on Feb. 8 2009 at 2500 hours she received a phone call from Robin F from an unknown telephone number later identified as the telephone number of Officer Chavez. Robin F had advised Ford that she had been assaulted by Brown. At approx at 1 am Brown called Ford as nothing happened. Ford advised Brown that she had already talked to Robin F and was aware of what happened. Ford had advised brown that the neighbors had called police and that they were with Robyn F. Brown had asked Ford if robin F had provided police with his name. And ford advised him that she had. Brown hung up the telephone and did not call back.
"On Feb. 8, Brown turned himself in and was given a copy of the EPO and advised to not contact Robyn.
"On Feb. 17 Ford advised the affiant that she had received text messages from … a number that Ford recognized as belonging to Brown. In the text message Brown apologized for what he had done to Robin F. and advised Ford he was going to get help."
Posted: March 5, 2009 at 6:15 pm

emailthis.gif

this boy is fucking crazy
i'm disappointed in what he did but i wasn't just ruling the boy out for second chances but after the pics of him living it up in the nice miami sun, i was kind of disgusted.
just my opinion

TISH1124

Watching CNN this morning and they are stating That Rihanna is no longer cooperating with Police...and all the claims that were made by her are now "Hear Say" and unless she backs them up by testifying in court they can't use anything on that report as to what she said happened that night. At this time she has stated she will NOT be testifying or filing charges...The state will have to build it's on case. So she must like'em sick...because she was right there in Miami living it up with him.

I guess people like who they like ...no matter the treatment. If he did all this to her He is Sick...If she stays with him and allows it what does that make her?

carandru

Quote:
Watching CNN this morning and they are stating That Rihanna is no longer cooperating with Police...and all the claims that were made by her are now "Hear Say" and unless she backs them up by testifying in court they can't use anything on that report as to what she said happened that night. At this time she has stated she will NOT be testifying or filing charges...The state will have to build it's on case. So she must like'em sick...because she was right there in Miami living it up with him.

I guess people like who they like ...no matter the treatment. If he did all this to her He is Sick...If she stays with him and allows it what does that make her?

Exactly what I was thinking.

blindpassion

Quote:

Its all a mind game when it comes to domestic abuse. I was a victim of it. And watching this all play out sadly reminds me of my own circumstances in the past. Abusers are very controlling, they control your mind, your life, and even when they hurt you they spin it so you feel at fault. And it's continues. She could be really far into this, emotional abuse could have been going on for months before this. When you're in that state, and you love the person, and they abuse you and you think you're at fault and you think you need to please them for them to stop abusing you, the cycle doesn't just stop.

Sigh. This is just proof for all the women who are abused on a daily basis and they say "Im not good enough". Well, Rihannas a beautiful, talented woman at the top of her game and ontop of her industry, and a man still laid a hand on her.

TISH1124

^^ I am 40 years old and I am full aware of domestic violence on EVERY personal level. I was married to it and lived it for 10 years...YES 10 years before I left the situation. So trust me I know EVERY emotion that goes along with being the victim of abuse. I have been in shelters, in hospitals, in cars and in the streets....So again...I need no definition of what a women feels when she is being abused...I see the sacrs daily...and re-live it emotionally daily....My marriage today is stronger because of it...But it is also challenged because of it.

So I have that self biography.....Autographed and date stamped!

Lauren1981

Quote:
^^ I am 40 years old and I am full aware of domestic violence on EVERY personal level. I was married to it and lived it for 10 years...YES 10 years before I left the situation. So trust me I know EVERY emotion that goes along with being the victim of abuse. I have been in shelters, in hospitals, in cars and in the streets....So again...I need no definition of what a women feels when she is being abused...I see the sacrs daily...and re-live it emotionally daily....My marriage today is stronger because of it...But it is also challenged because of it.

So I have that self biography.....Autographed and date stamped!

you're 40??!!!
i mean not to get off topic but you look nowhere NEAR 40!
YOU LOOK GOOD GIRL!!
yes.gif

MissResha

^^swear to joseph i was gonna say the exact same thing!!!

FORTY???? WTF!!!!! liar! proof or its not true LMAO

TISH1124

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren1981
you're 40??!!!
i mean not to get off topic but you look nowhere NEAR 40!
YOU LOOK GOOD GIRL!!
yes.gif

th_LMAO.gif
yes mam I am....But thank you so much!! yeah thats the only thing my ex-husband didn't do is beat my face in...I dare not be seen in public and people could see the abuse I went through....because he was the nicest man anyone ever met!

But after a lost baby, over 50+ stitches, broken fingers, and permanent body scars and yes most of the time going back to my abuser that I so loved....I really need no one to explain to me the emotions or thoughts that goes through a woman's mind....I cry as I type this because although it was years ago I still hear every word and feel every blow and imagine HOW can someone that loves me and that I love so much hurt me this way.

I am stepping away from responding to this thread because I am truly getting to emotionally involved with my own life struggles...

I just hope both parties in the end do whats best for them both...Not for the world's approval. Because we don't know what either of them deal with on a daily basis.
Ok I have a few too many years of abuse...that does not make me the speaker and know all of Domestic Violence...nor why women go back...NOBODY knows!!!

As benzito says...Wanna have your voice heard...Go volunteer at a local shelter..because I honesty don't think our help is needed on this one...But there is a woman that is not a celebrity that IS crying for help that may just WANT to know we care.

Thank you Missresha!! You're silly!!!

MissResha

^^that made me sad... i mean, im definitely happy you're happier now, but i hate to hear about anyone going thru that. i remember my aunt going thru it with several men. my mom would always drag me out the house with her at the age of 6, 7 and 9 (kept me in the car) to drive to her sisters house to whoop some dudes ass for fucking with her sister. its really sad and whats even more sad is that her daughters now, my cousins, are going thru the same shit *smh*

Rosario

this whole story is just disturbing! All I have to say the pictures that were leaked out of Rhianna speak for themselves!! In my book no man should ever raise a hand at a woman PERIOD!!!!

blindpassion

Tish to reiterate, I wasn't referring my post in any way maliciously towards you.

I was just routing off of your statement which I thought was a good one.
I wasn't implying that I thought you didn't know what you were saying or anything along those lines.

I had thoughts on the issue and I quoted you because I knew you would appreciate what I had to say due to the experiences you've shared with us on other threads. <3