Christian Louboutin Beauty -- COMING SOON?

allthingsglam

As we speak Nordstrom just sent me a email about these colors in stock I just added the yellow one to my list that's it lol

Haven

Too funny lol! I really did laugh out loud when I read that.

I'm glad you got the Red because its so classy & purrty. Did you like the pink shade?
I actually picked up a pinky nude shade, and it looked very nice. I wanted to look at the bottle and turned it over to see if the name of the shade was on the bottom. Apparently this is a big no-no in CL land. The security guard was going crazy b/c right after I did that three other ladies grabbed other colors off the display. My guess is that this had been going on all day. This whole display was not very well thought out IMO. I want to see the color of the $50 np I will be buying up close and not simply watch it from afar as it spins around.

The SA was very apologetic about the whole thing. The SAs are very frustrated b/c corporate came in, erected this display, and left. They are not allowed to let customers touch the products, they are not allowed to open the bottles for customers to look at, and they have no paperwork or training on this product yet. There is also no color chart or key to show customers what is available or what the shades actually look like when applied.

ashievic

I hope some are not bad because mines is still going strong after 5 days wear my bf even tried to chip it on purpose he couldn't help himself after I told him the price and that it stays put that polish still stayed in place I love it its such a beautiful thing
I used the Chanel base coat, then two coats Louie, then seal Seche. I have no patience for polish to dry. I mucked out horse stalls. Cleaned gutters, and not a chip in 2 weeks. It is still going strong on my toes, as in 3 weeks. Not that my toes get much abuse.....

allthingsglam

I used the Chanel base coat, then two coats Louie, then seal Seche. I have no patience for polish to dry. I mucked out horse stalls. Cleaned gutters, and not a chip in 2 weeks. It is still going strong on my toes, as in 3 weeks. Not that my toes get much abuse.....
yay me 5 days strong and it still looks beautiful

elegant-one

I actually picked up a pinky nude shade, and it looked very nice. I wanted to look at the bottle and turned it over to see if the name of the shade was on the bottom. Apparently this is a big no-no in CL land. The security guard was going crazy b/c right after I did that three other ladies grabbed other colors off the display. My guess is that this had been going on all day. This whole display was not very well thought out IMO. I want to see the color of the $50 np I will be buying up close and not simply watch it from afar as it spins around.

The SA was very apologetic about the whole thing. The SAs are very frustrated b/c corporate came in, erected this display, and left. They are not allowed to let customers touch the products, they are not allowed to open the bottles for customers to look at, and they have no paperwork or training on this product yet. There is also no color chart or key to show customers what is available or what the shades actually look like when applied.
I would have been trying to touch & pick all of them up LOL! And, then I would have that security guards pants all up in a bunch because I would definitely want to touch that ballet shoe!!!! I have to feel touch swatch everything when I shop - seriously, I have just to:) giggle.

That whole display thing sounds like it wasn't very thought out ;) But I bet it was a bit amusing to watch that going on lol.

The pinky nude sounds lovely.

elegant-one

I didn't use any base coat but did use the Opi rapid dry over it just because I hate having wet nails. Mine is now 10 days on & still no sign of wear. Its still perfect! Crazy!!!

MissElle12

I didn't use any base coat but did use the Opi rapid dry over it just because I hate having wet nails. Mine is now 10 days on & still no sign of wear. Its still perfect! Crazy!!!
When I went to Saks the Ballet shoe actually had came off the display and people were playing with it...I thought of you elegant, lol

elegant-one

When I went to Saks the Ballet shoe actually had came off the display and people were playing with it...I thought of you elegant, lol
Blushing & giggling!
heart.gif

Man, I could have run with it.....then been tackled by the security guards lol

EllaS

Ok when Rouge Louboutin came out I was like, Pssh, no way would I spend that. What a gimmick. NEXT.

Fast forward a couple of months and now I have 2
girlhaha.gif
. My curiosity got the better of me. And being a nail polish lover I felt I had to at least try them.

I got Alta Perla and Escatin from Sephora. Just painted my nails with Alta Perla and I am BLOWN AWAY. The glossiness of this polish is astounding. These photos are without top coat. The formula was perfect. Bottle a work of art. Unbelievable. I'm in love.

allthingsglam

Ok when Rouge Louboutin came out I was like, Pssh, no way would I spend that. What a gimmick. NEXT. Fast forward a couple of months and now I have 2 :haha: .  My curiosity got the better of me. And being a nail polish lover I felt I had to at least try them. I got Alta Perla and Escatin from Sephora. Just painted my nails with Alta Perla and I am BLOWN AWAY. The glossiness of this polish is astounding. These photos are without top coat. The formula was perfect. Bottle a work of art. Unbelievable. I'm in love.
love love love them the colors are so beautiful enjoy them

Dolly Snow

Ok when Rouge Louboutin came out I was like, Pssh, no way would I spend that. What a gimmick. NEXT. Fast forward a couple of months and now I have 2 :haha: .  My curiosity got the better of me. And being a nail polish lover I felt I had to at least try them. I got Alta Perla and Escatin from Sephora. Just painted my nails with Alta Perla and I am BLOWN AWAY. The glossiness of this polish is astounding. These photos are without top coat. The formula was perfect. Bottle a work of art. Unbelievable. I'm in love.
That color is beautiful

nt234

Although I initially couldn't justify paying $50 for nail polish, the more swatches I look at, the more I realize I need at least one of these in my nail polish collection... *drools*

EllaS

Although I initially couldn't justify paying $50 for nail polish, the more swatches I look at, the more I realize I need at least one of these in my nail polish collection... *drools*
Yes, you really do!
poke.gif
clapping.gif

I felt exactly the same way at first but in this case I do think the quality and performance match the price tag.

blondie929

My best friend had let me try her nail polish the other day she has the classic red and I painted my nails Thursday it's Saturday they are already chipped .. No way I'm paying 50 bucks for this nail polish if it won't last

Samuella

I'm still chomping at the bit for lipsticks. The packaging would make me go into some kind of beauty addict state of crazy

dinemo6

A full make up line would be so interesting from Christian Louboutin.

Was thinking the classic red would be the perfect Christmas Day nail polish!

I am not hearing great reports about it though...

starletta8

I'm giving my one and only polish yet another try. I've yet to have great results, but all of the positive results upthread have me hopeful!