Christian Louboutin Beauty -- COMING SOON?

NaomiH

HAHAHAHA!!!!
rofl.gif
graucho.gif

Are they those full size ones? They should have made those like the fair ones so you could stick your face through the chics opening & have your pic taken with the dude.
greengrin.gif
th_roll1.gif
that'd be so awesome!

elegant-one

I just finished doing my nails with this artsy beauty
love.gif
bigheart.gif
bigheart.gif
bigheart.gif

After trying this, I must say that all nail polish & brushes are not created equal. This is the most amazing brush I have ever used. Its shorter & thinner and makes for a flawless smooth application. It lays right up to the skin without getting polish on the skin which truly impressed me. I don't know about you little angels, but I can barely ever do red polish without using at least one curse word
amuse.gif
but because of how great & easy the brush is, not even one was uttered during application.

The shade is a gorgeous elegant classic red. The texture is smooth & amazing providing one-coat coverage. I don't even need to do a second coat even though I will. Its shiny as though I used a topcoat over it. The handle/brush is so great. I felt like I was doing Calligraphy on my nails. I give it 5 stars. When you use up all the polish, you can use the long pointy tip to stab cheese cubes, or use as a ring holder
girlhaha.gif

allthingsglam

I just finished doing my nails with this artsy beauty:love: :bigheart: :bigheart: :bigheart: After trying this, I must say that all nail polish & brushes are not created equal. This is the most amazing brush I have ever used. Its shorter & thinner and makes for a flawless smooth application. It lays right up to the skin without getting polish on the skin which truly impressed me. I don't know about you  little angels, but I can barely ever do red polish without using at least one curse word :amused: but because of how great & easy the brush is, not even one was uttered during application. The shade is a gorgeous elegant classic red. The texture is smooth & amazing providing one-coat coverage. I don't even need to do a second coat even though I will. Its shiny as though I used a topcoat over it. The handle/brush is so great. I felt like I was doing Calligraphy on my nails.  I give it 5 stars. When you use up all the polish, you can use the long pointy tip to stab cheese cubes, or use as a ring holder :haha:
yay I'm happy u love it makes me extra excited to get mines and u are right it can be used as a ring holder after the polish is gone i would have never thought about that thanks elegant enjoy

elegant-one

yay I'm happy u love it makes me extra excited to get mines and u are right it can be used as a ring holder after the polish is gone i would have never thought about that thanks elegant enjoy
I really do love it. Uggh, I just don't want to start a $50 np addiction
sigh.gif
I can't wait for you to get yours dear!

Haven

I just finished doing my nails with this artsy beauty
love.gif
bigheart.gif
bigheart.gif
bigheart.gif

After trying this, I must say that all nail polish & brushes are not created equal. This is the most amazing brush I have ever used. Its shorter & thinner and makes for a flawless smooth application. It lays right up to the skin without getting polish on the skin which truly impressed me. I don't know about you little angels, but I can barely ever do red polish without using at least one curse word
amuse.gif
but because of how great & easy the brush is, not even one was uttered during application.

The shade is a gorgeous elegant classic red. The texture is smooth & amazing providing one-coat coverage. I don't even need to do a second coat even though I will. Its shiny as though I used a topcoat over it. The handle/brush is so great. I felt like I was doing Calligraphy on my nails. I give it 5 stars. When you use up all the polish, you can use the long pointy tip to stab cheese cubes, or use as a ring holder
girlhaha.gif
LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA...... I can't hear you! LOL! Nope. Not going to order this.
blah.gif

(I am happy that you love it!)

ashievic

I purchased the red one because of the iconic bottle and packaging. The actual polish is the best I have ever worn. I have over 200 bottles from OPI, Chanel, Armani, YSL, Aucoin, etc. I wore this for over two weeks with no chips, nothing. I actually got bored looking at it. Then I did the math to purchase the other 30 colors would cost 1500.00 plus tax. I would rather purchase a pair of his shoes for that then have nail polish that wears like steel. I then looked at the Nudes, very dupable to me at least. The Noir's, again, how many bottles of black nail polish does one really need? I will be the first to admit I spend a fortune on makeup. But even I have my limits. Then the storage of these is not user friendly. The iconic bottle on my vanity is cool to look at. But to have 30 bottles, even with the spike shorter, it is crazy. Yes, I have one of the original Chanel #5 bottles from a ga-billion years ago. My great grandmother worked for Coco Chanel as a seamstress. But I don't have other bottles of the more recent fragrances. It will be interesting to see how well this line does. As my grandfather always said, a fool and their money are always soon departed......I get the red polish, the rest????

allthingsglam

I purchased the red one because of the iconic bottle and packaging. The actual polish is the best I have ever worn. I have over 200 bottles from OPI, Chanel, Armani, YSL, Aucoin, etc. I wore this for over two weeks with no chips, nothing. I actually got bored looking at it. Then I did the math to purchase the other 30 colors would cost 1500.00 plus tax. I would rather purchase a pair of his shoes for that then have nail polish that wears like steel. I then looked at the Nudes, very dupable to me at least. The Noir's, again, how many bottles of black nail polish does one really need? I will be the first to admit I spend a fortune on makeup. But even I have my limits. Then the storage of these is not user friendly. The iconic bottle on my vanity is cool to look at. But to have 30 bottles, even with the spike shorter, it is crazy. Yes, I have one of the original Chanel #5 bottles from a ga-billion years ago. My great grandmother worked for Coco Chanel as a seamstress. But I don't have other bottles of the more recent fragrances. It will be interesting to see how well this line does. As my grandfather always said, a fool and their money are always soon departed......I get the red polish, the rest???? 
I definitely don't want to buy them all but if I got for free I would take them all im going to try a couple more colors on my wishlist is The black one a pink one a nude one a blue one That's all these are $50 I'm putting these on my chirstmas birthday list now I can't wait until that red lipstick come out I'm getting that one if nothing else

ashievic

You will love this!!!! Again it wears like steel. I use the box it came in to keep my stud earrings. It actually works quite well. Enjoy, it is beyond words!!!!