Christian Louboutin Beauty -- COMING SOON?

GinghamDot

I would like to say that I'd never spend such an obscene amount - but I probably would. And I would absolutely put such a lacquer on my Christmas wish list for my hubs, but not before seeing them in person; I haven't searched to see if it will be on counter near me.

allthingsglam

This polish is on Nordstrom now I'm thinking about ordering that bottle is insane beautiful and the color is pretty as well those who have it already how are u liking it so far

elegant-one

A quick look at the bottle/brush is on my blog (link in my signature). I'm hoping to do swatches this weekend. The bottle is eight inches high, by the way.
So pretty! I wanted the shoe that they show with it
sigh.gif

Ughh, it looks glamorously divine on your nails dear!

(psst...I am such a huuuuuuuuuuuuuuge fan of your blog ;)
heart.gif

DILLIGAF

The actually had the polish out at my local Sephora today. It's a beautiful and substantial bottle. The red is indeed classic and easily wearable for all complexions. Is it worth $50? That depends on the individual. The heft of the bottle alone is most likely the bulk of the cost. It's definitely a conversation piece and would stand out in anyone's collection.

gabzillaa

I went to Sephora and tried it out. The tester they had was really goopy and thick, I hope that's not how the real thing is.
My nails still came out perfectly, though! But I still can't justify spending $50 on a nail polish. well.. maybe if it lasts without chipping for a super long time I might consider it lol

MissElle12

I am seriously tempted by this nail polish. It would go well with my shoes
amuse.gif
I put it on last week, but I got so busy that I didn't get a chance to take a pic before I took it off my fingers...it's still on my toes and oddly enough I think it looks better on the feet!! Which kinda makes sense since Monsieur Louboutin excels at designing shoes lol

Barbie1

I dont see the point since their is nothing special about it as far as the colors and their is no diamonds infused or anything like that so I would say no.
I know many people just see the brand name and think they have to buy it because of that alone.
I also dont like the bottles they chose for this.

christianloubou-00bf8152816-original.jpg

Christian-Louboutin-Debuts-50-Nail-Polish.jpg

Dominique33

I would not buy such a np. The red one only would have been a good idea but a whole range ? Definitely not for me .

violetta

I dont see the point since their is nothing special about it as far as the colors and their is no diamonds infused or anything like that so I would say no.
I know many people just see the brand name and think they have to buy it because of that alone.
I also dont like the bottles they chose for this.

christianloubou-00bf8152816-original.jpg

Christian-Louboutin-Debuts-50-Nail-Polish.jpg
They look dangerous. Pretty colors though.

alexisweaver

Received mine the other day! It's bigger than I thought. I knew the handle would be long but the overall nail polish, to me, is huge. And well packaged. I say it's worth the $50. You're getting your money's worth.

allthingsglam

Received mine the other day! It's bigger than I thought. I knew the handle would be long but the overall nail polish, to me, is huge. And well packaged. I say it's worth the $50. You're getting your money's worth. 
I'm so getting this too and the bottle is huge u are right totally worth it enjoy

Barbie1

When it comes to expensive nail polish I like diamond infused by Etoile it has real diamond dust inside the nail polish and they are only 18 dollars each come in pretty colors too.I like AZATURE nail polish too they have a black diamond inside the nail polish or at least thats what I have heard online and they have a white diamond one too plus they come in some gorgeous colors they are only like 25.00 to 30.00 being their most expensive one.But unless a nail polish has diamonds I'am not paying a high price for it .

Barbie1

If he came out with a diamond one I would buy it.But the plain colors dont interest me at all no thanks their is nothing special or unique about this product other than the fact that it can be used as a weapon and possibly poke someones eye out with it .He was smart to come out with a nail polish because of the name christian louboutin people will just run out and buy it because of the brand power he has but the guy makes shoes hes not someone I would buy nail polish from .Its not his area of expertise.