Christian Louboutin Beauty -- COMING SOON?

stephshopaholic

I love nail polish so I'm tempted just to have a crazy unique bottle of polish (I like fancy nail polish bottles) but I don't have $50 to throw away lol

MissElle12

I don't own any Tom Ford or YSL lippies because I keep thinking of how many other lippies I could buy to with the cost of one. Lol. I figured this would be at least TF prices in the very least.
The outlets have them for a little cheaper...$35 for Tom Ford and I've seen $10 for YSL

NaomiH

The polish is pretty, the packaging is amazingly stunning, but I'm not paying 50 bucks for a bottle. I'm holding out hope for a beautiful red lippy.

Kaidan

595893d9_image.jpeg
e1ef80aa_image.jpeg
The packaging looks gorgeous! The pricing though, not so cool. I guess I'm not fancy enough to wear $50 nail polish. This nail polish must have the fountain of youth, mineral baby tears, 24k gold flecks, diamond sparkle flecks, and pigment from some hidden area of the Himalayas for it to be that price. But then again, I remember reading about an insanely expensive black nail polish that was encrustesd with diamonds and it sold out. On the bright side, the bottle looks like a mini perfume and the cap can become a weapon to poke someone.

MissElle12

Oh wow! I'll have to try and find them then, I know I'm only seen TF perfumes at my CCO, but I'm so going to look again!
Yep! YSL is at a different outlet store though, one that sells Lancôme stuff. I think its called Designer Fragrance and Cosmetics...?

luvlydee

Maybe only that red polish is $50? Because i know Louboutin has the exclusive right for that specific pantone color. So u never find a red polish that match the bottom of his shoes. Well until now lol

patentg33k

Maybe only that red polish is $50? Because i know Louboutin has the exclusive right for that specific pantone color. So u never find a red polish that match the bottom of his shoes. Well until now lol
Plus the bottle of that rouge shade has an ombre.

Haven

I will be skipping this for sure. I have a lot of red polishes already, and $50 is just too much for a np.

Bubek07

can you take a picture of the brush its supposed to be something new and i think i read somewhere its triangle shaped???

i think ill get the red one, im a sucker for nice packaging and i love the bottle

Latest posts