Christian Louboutin Beauty -- COMING SOON?

jenise

nanaparty.gif
what a nice friend!
heart.gif

mpurek

I am a nail polish hoarder so something tells me I need this in my life BUT that price tag is so steep. What shall I do?
eeksign.gif

MissElle12

Swatches pretty please!
On my next off day I'm going to the upscale salon in my parent's neighborhood to get a fresh mani/pedi with it! Can't risk taking it to the hood spot lol I'll definitely take pics and post them!!
can you take a picture of the brush its supposed to be something new and i think i read somewhere its triangle shaped??? i think ill get the red one, im a sucker for nice packaging and i love the bottle
Sure, when I get home tonight!

allthingsglam

I am a nail polish hoarder so something tells me I need this in my life BUT that price tag is so steep. What shall I do? :eek:
I say get it u love nail polish and I think it could be the star of any nail addict collection I'm all for spoiling yourself and things that will make u happy using or just looking at its a beautiful bottle if I had it I would definitely showcase it somehow in my polish collection

blondie929

Wow those nail polishes look interesting I'm sure they are over priced though unless my nail polish isn't going to chip for atleast a week 50 bucks is not worth it for me to pay.

throwitawaynow

I want it but I keep thinking that I could get a Tom Ford lipstick for $50 which is obviously much less crazy than a nail polish.

Samuella

I just really hope this isn't just a nail polish line and that expands to eyeshadow, lipsticks, face makeup, etc. I for sure need any red lipstick he releases, that's a given. But I'd be so excited to see what colors he puts together for an eyeshadow palette -- has has suck a knack for non traditional color schemes that just WORK when it comes to his shoes, so I know it'd be fantastic if he translated this work into eyeshadow and lipsticks. The packaging would also be amazing.

Samuella

I'm not sure, I feel like all the polishes won't be $50 -- the red is legendary, exclusively his, and in exclusive packaging. So I personally think the other nail polishes will be cheaper.

NaomiH

I'm not sure, I feel like all the polishes won't be $50 -- the red is legendary, exclusively his, and in exclusive packaging. So I personally think the other nail polishes will be cheaper.
I sure hope so because I really would like to get something from his collection, but will admit the $50 nail polish has me slightly sticker shocked at the moment. lol

patentg33k

A quick look at the bottle/brush is on my blog (link in my signature). I'm hoping to do swatches this weekend. The bottle is eight inches high, by the way.

Latest posts