Christian Louboutin Beauty -- COMING SOON?

mpurek

I'm on the Saks Fifth Avenue website and the rest of the polishes are on there for pre-order and sadly they are all $50
ohboy.gif
That's just too much for me. $1500 for all of the polishes I'd rather buy a nice pair of his shoes for that much.

alexisweaver

I'm on the Saks Fifth Avenue website and the rest of the polishes are on there for pre-order and sadly they are all $50
ohboy.gif
That's just too much for me. $1500 for all of the polishes I'd rather buy a nice pair of his shoes for that much.
Dang it! Why $50 each?!! Yeah, I refuse to pay $50 for every bottle. Just that one!

allthingsglam

I'm on the Saks Fifth Avenue website and the rest of the polishes are on there for pre-order and sadly they are all $50  :eek:hboy:  That's just too much for me. $1500 for all of the polishes I'd rather buy a nice pair of his shoes for that much.
Looks like I will just be getting one I really wanted to try aleast a blue and nude colored one but one $50 poilsh is enough for me and that bottle

NYCBeautyJunkie

Man, I really want one or two of the new colors posted up on Sephora, but as many has stated, at $50 a pop, I may only get one. I REALLY prefer the other available colors (specifically a few in the Noirs and Pops collections) to the original Rouge Louboutin.

LdMD

The beauty editor from Vogue Brazil, Victoria Ceridono, interviewed Louboutin about his beauty line, ideas behind it and such. Here is the video: http://vimeo.com/103280634

Source and more pics of the nail polishes: http://revista.vogue.globo.com/diadebeaute/2014/08/os-esmaltes-do-louboutin-com-video/

Hope you like it!
smiles.gif

allthingsglam

I posted these in the Sephora thread but I guess they should go here I am going to do my nails with it today.
I knew u was going to get this elegant yay its so beautiful I went to sephora online and it was out of stock so I will order directly from the website I love love the packaging only he can do it like this I think its brilliant that he started with the polish that's whats made him that red polish

elegant-one

I knew u was going to get this elegant yay its so beautiful I went to sephora online and it was out of stock so I will order directly from the website I love love the packaging only he can do it like this I think its brilliant that he started with the polish that's whats made him that red polish
Yes, its an amazing piece. I really really wanted the ballet shoe that they showed in the picture to come with it! I was hoping it was the container or box for the np bottle
amuse.gif

NaomiH

Temptalia has listed the rest of the nail polish colours for this line
http://www.temptalia.com/christian-louboutin-nail-colour-september-2014

NaomiH

th_happy1.gif
greengrin.gif

I used to tell my Chanel SA that I was going to do that with the Chanel snow globe displays
girlhaha.gif
girlhaha.gif
I told the MA at the MAC counter last nigth I was going to steal one of the ANR displays (blue one) so I could have some man candy on my bedside table. lol

elegant-one

girlhaha.gif
I told the MA at the MAC counter last nigth I was going to steal one of the ANR displays (blue one) so I could have some man candy on my bedside table. lol
HAHAHAHA!!!!
rofl.gif
graucho.gif

Are they those full size ones? They should have made those like the fair ones so you could stick your face through the chics opening & have your pic taken with the dude.
greengrin.gif