Christian Louboutin Beauty -- COMING SOON?

Sugar & Spice

Curiosity got to me and I ordered Just Nothing & Djalouzo, I received Just Nothing and it pretty much looks like Me Nude on me just in matte, however there's just a tiny contrast that makes it stand out a little more instead of completely blending in with my skin tone like Me Nude does.

So I actually like Just Nothing a little better so I returned Me Nude. Since I threw out TF Black Dahnlia I'm now in need of a vampy shade, so hopefully I like Djalouzo when it arrives.

franlynne

Yeah Bikini really isn't that cool otherwise it wouldn't have worked for me, it is certainly a neutral mid tone pink.

Bengali is bright even on my medium skin which is why I got it in matte. It's still bright in matte but a more subdued brightness. I also think that's why the matte version is more popular than the satin.
Thanks! I'm not looking for bright almost fuchsia. I was hoping it was more of a red pink.I don't know why I keep looking to purchase more of these, it's just that I don't want to wear any other lipsticks. I guess I am hoping I didn't miss out on any shades that would work well on fair, cool skin and mauve lips.

Sugar & Spice

Thanks! I'm not looking for bright almost fuchsia. I was hoping it was more of a red pink.I don't know why I keep looking to purchase more of these, it's just that I don't want to wear any other lipsticks. I guess I am hoping I didn't miss out on any shades that would work well on fair, cool skin and mauve lips.

You're in the same faze I was in, once I got hooked I wanted every CL that would work for me. I think Torrera will be good for you, it is a red pink and here's a YT video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q68YW3biFaQ

maeonsaturday

I have Survivita and that's definitely red pink on me. I've seen a pic of Torerra on someone else that looked straight medium red.

Sugar & Spice

Survivita is matte and she doesn't like mattes and since bikini looked really cool on you, Survivita will look different on her as well.

franlynne

Survivita is matte and she doesn't like mattes and since bikini looked really cool on you, Survivita will look different on her as well.

I have Survivita and that's definitely red pink on me. I've seen a pic of Torerra on someone else that looked straight medium red.
Thank you both for your help. I will be in the city again in a few weeks and I will try on the ones I am doubtful about purchasing. And I will definitely try the mattes on too.

Sugar & Spice

Thank you both for your help. I will be in the city again in a few weeks and I will try on the ones I am doubtful about purchasing. And I will definitely try the mattes on too.

Oh yeah I forgot you get to go see them, so yeah just go and check out the ones you're interested in now. You might have some surprises like you did last time.

Winthrop44

@Sugar & Spice which ones did you end up with altogether? I tried searching but can't seem to find any posts under your old user name anymore. :(

franlynne

You're in the same faze I was in, once I got hooked I wanted every CL that would work for me. I think Torrera will be good for you, it is a red pink and here's a YT video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q68YW3biFaQ
You were right! Came home with Torerra today. A gorgeous blue based red with pink in it! Torerra brought two friends alone with her, Rouge satin and v. prive. Love them all! The nudes all looked dreadful on me. Wonderful suggestion, thank you. Now I'm at 13, I don't know if that's unlucky!!

Sugar & Spice

You were right! Came home with Torerra today. A gorgeous blue based red with pink in it! Torerra brought two friends alone with her, Rouge satin and v. prive. Love them all! The nudes all looked dreadful on me. Wonderful suggestion, thank you. Now I'm at 13, I don't know if that's unlucky!!

Yay! I was pretty sure it would work for you!