Christian Louboutin Beauty -- COMING SOON?

starletta8

For those unmotivated to click on the link, here's the details (more than what was at the link).

CL Spring 2016 Collection- Hawaii Kawaii Collection

2 nail trios, $90 each:
Hawaii Kawaii I (white box): Very Prive, Batignolles, Miss Loubi
Hawaii Kawaii II (black box): Bengali, Khol, Popi

Both are up on NM now, but didn't show up under CL Beaute; I googled instead to get to the direct pages.

Very cute boxes, but a total disappointment as someone with about half of the permanent collection. The only one I don't have is Popi.

Attachments

• NMC1ZZK_mg.jpg
    NMC1ZZK_mg.jpg
    3.4 KB · Views: 739
  • NMC1ZZK_bg.jpg
    NMC1ZZK_bg.jpg
    4.7 KB · Views: 730
  • NMC1ZZM_mg.jpg
    NMC1ZZM_mg.jpg
    3.9 KB · Views: 746
  • NMC1ZZM_bg.jpg
    NMC1ZZM_bg.jpg
    5.2 KB · Views: 725
Last edited:

awickedshape

I do enjoy this matte formula. Here is Just Nothing matte lipstick.
Can still use it well enough despite it being a wobbler

20160105_084547-1.jpg

Sugar & Spice

Yeah I've been wearing the mattes too Rouge and Djazoulu has become an instant fav! Much better than TF Black Dahnlia on me.

awickedshape

Ugh. Trying to find a pic in this thread... tried the "search thread" option with no success. No photos in my profile page wither. Missing the gallery so, so much.

maeonsaturday

It's official. I HATE SAKS AND WILL NEVER SHOP WITH THEM ONLINE AGAIN.

They are making such a mess of my Louboutin returns. I returned four. Two boxes, two lippies per box. They only refunded me for one and their customer service doesn't seem to get it even after I wrote so many detailed, simplified breakdowns. I'm super pissed off.

Last edited:

Sugar & Spice

I wore Belly Bloom today, I had an important meeting and wanted a soft color to match the no makeup look and it was really pretty worn that way and that's the look I'll wear with it in the future.

Latest posts