Christian Louboutin Beauty -- COMING SOON?

boschicka

$70 for mascara. I buy the Cle De Peau concealer for $70, but hmmm, I don't know if I'm ok with that for mascara. Perhaps b/c in my experience, most high end mascaras have let me down and are no better than the oodles available from the drugstore. It would have to make me look like I'm wearing false lashes, while holding a curl, with exactly ZERO clumping, transfer or flaking. :p

awickedshape

$70 for mascara. I buy the Cle De Peau concealer for $70, but hmmm, I don't know if I'm ok with that for mascara. Perhaps b/c in my experience, most high end mascaras have let me down and are no better than the oodles available from the drugstore. It would have to make me look like I'm wearing false lashes, while holding a curl, with exactly ZERO clumping, transfer or flaking. :p

I can't lol
I don't think mascara is worth it in general
Some high end mascaras rate lower than drugstore to me!
I buy Lancome Definicils when I get a discount and bought two YSL mascaras (blue and gold) .

GreenEyedAllie

I can't lol
I don't think mascara is worth it in general
Some high end mascaras rate lower than drugstore to me!
I buy Lancome Definicils when I get a discount and bought two YSL mascaras (blue and gold) .

My favorite has been Le volume de Chanel when Nordies has mascara madness. I like the Lancôme primer a lot, too.

And I have got to say the very best mascara I've tried to date for me is MAC upward lash. The brush looks like nothing, but I swear I look like I have thick, curled falsies like none other. I have too many samples and the Chanels to
finish before I can buy it, though.

JerseyGirl

Yes, I'm kind of agreeing with your criteria. The packaging is gorgeous, but unlike lipstick that you take out to re-apply, mascara isn't the same.

KiKi Kontour

Yea ummmmm I'm always hesitant to spend $30 on mascara cuz i know drugstore brands do me more justice at times sooooo i know dmn WELL i ain't dropping $70 (which is basically the cost of the hippie during a sephora sale)!!! oh naw!!!! For $70 that mascara better make my lashes look like mink falsies have been applied n blessed by unicorn spit.

GreenEyedAllie

Yea ummmmm I'm always hesitant to spend $30 on mascara cuz i know drugstore brands do me more justice at times sooooo i know dmn WELL i ain't dropping $70 (which is basically the cost of the hippie during a sephora sale)!!! oh naw!!!! For $70 that mascara better make my lashes look like mink falsies have been applied n blessed by unicorn spit.

OMG, dying at unicorn spit!!! :roflmao:

I tend to rely on freebies more than anything if I'm honest. A little more sanitary that way anyway. But when I buy I do tend to stick to $20-$30 because I have yet to find a drugstore version that works for me for whatever reason. Shrugs.

elegant-one

Can't wait to hear what you think!

It's in stock at NM but for some darn reason (tech issue) I cannot use the shopping cart button LOL!!! Maybe hubs did something to my browser to not let me buy there any more :rofl:I can click on the button on my ipad pro but not on my laptop with firefox. Eh, & CS @ NM is clueless. Anyhow, I hope it ships fairly soon. I have high hopes for it.

boschicka

It's in stock at NM but for some darn reason (tech issue) I cannot use the shopping cart button LOL!!! Maybe hubs did something to my browser to not let me buy there any more :rofl:I can click on the button on my ipad pro but not on my laptop with firefox. Eh, & CS @ NM is clueless. Anyhow, I hope it ships fairly soon. I have high hopes for it.

HA! He finally found a way to curb your shopping! :rotfl:

elegant-one

HA! He finally found a way to curb your shopping! :rotfl:

That made me laugh SO loud! Its like putting one of those bars on your steering wheel so you can't drive ??????

I needed a laugh tonight. Our heat went out at midnight & its freezing & a snow storm! Ugh! Fortunately we live in a small town & the guy came to fix our pilot light. Geesh, why didn't it break during the day. So, I'm shopping by the fire Lol

boschicka

That made me laugh SO loud! Its like putting one of those bars on your steering wheel so you can't drive ������

I needed a laugh tonight. Our heat went out at midnight & its freezing & a snow storm! Ugh! Fortunately we live in a small town & the guy came to fix our pilot light. Geesh, why didn't it break during the day. So, I'm shopping by the fire Lol

I'm glad you were able to get it fixed! Things always fail at the worst times. But your fortitude to push on and shop by firelight is an inspiration to us all! :roflmao:

awickedshape

So, I just ordered Zoulou which is the deep brown.

Nice! The lipstick version is in my top five!

That made me laugh SO loud! Its like putting one of those bars on your steering wheel so you can't drive ������

How romantic! Lol
Glad it was fixed

fur4elise

awickedshape

View attachment 59180

She seemed to rave about the mascara, but oooh. I just can't with clumpy spider lashes...I have a dense triple/quad line of lashes and this would just make a clumpy mess. As tempting as it is to lust after these for the packaging...this is a definite no. I still have lippies on my "I was a very good girl" lust/splurge list. ;)

Lol
Maybe it's over applied? But it was a skip for me regardless lol

awickedshape

Oh really!? I tried to back away from this line, but I must try that liner. lol

Yes, I love that Zoulou matte lipstick; I keep one in my work hobo and I've got a brand new BU at home lol
The Louboutin lipstick and liners get their own box lol
Can't wait to hear your thoughts on the liner!

Latest posts