Christian Louboutin Beauty -- COMING SOON?

Haven

View attachment 59180

She seemed to rave about the mascara, but oooh. I just can't with clumpy spider lashes...I have a dense triple/quad line of lashes and this would just make a clumpy mess. As tempting as it is to lust after these for the packaging...this is a definite no. I still have lippies on my "I was a very good girl" lust/splurge list. ;)

I try to avoid this type of clumpy spider effect with my lashes. Definitely no!

awickedshape

:) Well you know I love Espresso. I can't quite tell how the CL shade is going to look on the eye yet. I like coffee browns.

Excited for you to receive it!

PS after eyeing it for so long your confirmation on Espresso made it easy to checkout

Last edited:

elegant-one

Here's the dark brown shade. It is a dark espresso brown. I quite love the shade! It goes on very smoothly without any tugging. The texture feels a bit tacky/sticky & I wish that there was more time to smudge before it sets. It does not budge. I'll have to see how it wears throughout the rest of the day. The shade on the right is Burberry lip contour in #3 which was too on the yellow tone side for me. I wish it was the same shade as the band on the pencil. eh

IMG_9700.JPG
IMG_9701.JPG
IMG_9707.JPG
IMG_9708.JPG

Last edited:

awickedshape

Here's the dark brown shade. It is a dark espresso brown. I quite love the shade! It goes on very smoothly without any tugging. The texture feels a bit tacky/sticky & I wish that there was more time to smudge before it sets. It does not budge. I'll have to see how it wears throughout the rest of the day. The shade on the right is Burberry lip contour in #3 which was too on the yellow tone side for me. I wish it was the same shade as the band on the pencil. eh

View attachment 59369
View attachment 59370
View attachment 59371
View attachment 59372

Oooh, nice!!!!!

elegant-one

I just checked & it is pretty much the same shade as Bobbi Brown's Espresso ink liner which I love love & use over all my liners near my lash line. It really boldens the eye without looking harsh like a black liner.

elegant-one

After having this liner on for quite awhile & just ran 3 miles - it has not budged or moved around at all. I'm pleased with it.

elegant-one

Hey, it seems great for the waterline as well. I don't know if they say its safe for there, but my eyeballs didn't fall out ;)