Christina Aguilera: A+ for Bravery and Boldness...

pleasurekitten

Okay I know so many people hate on her, but I love Christina Aguilera. I think her music is powerful and meaninful. She's not just some pop princess. She has something to say and has an amazing voice. On top of that, I love that she is so brave with her look. She is forever changing and not afraid to take chances, despite what the critics might think. I adore her makeup. She always looks flawless. Here are some of my favorite looks (makeup wise) ... what's yours? Feel free to post more X-TINA pixs!!

strippedshoot_15.jpg

declareyourself_01.jpg

puppy_01.jpg

xposed_04.jpg

006.jpg

normal_disney50th_celebrationdaytwo_1115390176.jpg

normal_strippedshoot_09.jpg

I know there's more and probably better shots but I'm just so tired right now... sorry.
smiles.gif

Isabel

My uncle is friends with her make up artist. His name is Steve. I'm hopefully going to get to meet him when I go out to LA next month. He is interested in helping me get started on my make up career.

orodwen

Quote:
Originally Posted by groupie
I like it too, but it obviously a wig she's wearing

ya, but wouldn't it be fun to have that colour combo in your hair?
smiles.gif

fluffy.gif

pleasurekitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isabel
My uncle is friends with her make up artist. His name is Steve. I'm hopefully going to get to meet him when I go out to LA next month. He is interested in helping me get started on my make up career.

awesome!!!

user2

Quote:
Originally Posted by orodwen
Quote:
Originally Posted by groupie
I like it too, but it obviously a wig she's wearing

ya, but wouldn't it be fun to have that colour combo in your hair?
smiles.gif

fluffy.gif

I had a colour combo taht was pretty close to that....looked gorgeous on me but I turned it down for some black parts in it...
greengrin.gif
Dirrty!!!

V2LUCKY

Here are a few of my fav bold Christina mu pics.
calendar05_02.jpg

calendar05_04.jpg

calendar05_13.jpg

calendar05shoot_05.jpg

Her eyes in the "Fighter" video
fighter_30.jpg

fighter_31.jpg

This was her Halloween costume, but I still thought was cute.
halloween04_05.jpg

ladym_08.jpg

Duh! like I wouldn't post this one
mac_01.jpg

This one isn't BOLD but I still like it especially her necklace OMG it's beautiful
mercedespressmilan_05.jpg

This one isn't bold either but I have to show off that I was there (3rd row w/all the celebrities) 2001 Grammys
grammy01_07.jpg

I love this one too
nwtbl_06.jpg

So pretty
oscar05parties_12.jpg

qmag_04.jpg

She REALLY went all out for this one lol
sharktale_01.jpg

This one looks so cool
theface_05.jpg

Sorry for the recockulous amount of pics but I couldn't pick just a few plus I LOVE Christina!!!!

singinmys0ng

omg i love her as well..she is my all time fav like u have no idea!..I think she is so gawjus..and her makeup is always amazing..such a great girl imo!

Shoe Crazy

The girl can do no wrong in my eyes. Her style is flawless, her voice is that of an angel. I heart her!
th_kiss.gif
:loveya:

RussianSexpot

These are my favorite; of her makeup and just the picture in general..she is by far my favorite out of all the "female pop stars"

christina-aguilera-020.jpg

christina-aguilera-004.jpg

bighairaguilera.jpg

Christina%20Aguilera_17.jpg

And I think that's it
greengrin.gif

mich.

foreveratorifan

I may not be a HUGE fan of hers, but I must say that at least this girl can SING for real and she does put THOUGHT into her music! There are actually songs of hers I like...and she looks gorgeous and I love seeing all these pics!

I would really love to get more into her music, but have no idea where to start! If anyone would be so kind to PM me some ideas on albums to start with, that'd be great!

Love the pics!!!

pleasurekitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by RussianSexpot
These are my favorite; of her makeup and just the picture in general..she is by far my favorite out of all the "female pop stars"

christina-aguilera-020.jpg

OMG, I looooovvveee that pix. I think that is her BEST hair color. It goes great with her skin! And the blush looks FAB!!

Jillith

I have a soft spot for Ms. Aguilera, too. She's not afraid to be herself nad has serious talent. I do wish she'd never gotten implants, though; I think they're just awful. But in a paradoxical way it just makes her more human and loveable.

Isabel

I didn't know she had implants. I thought she got bigger breasts because she gained so much weight.