Christina Aguilera: A+ for Bravery and Boldness...

PnkCosmo

Quote:
Originally Posted by pleasurekitten
puppy_01.jpg

Ok, what lipstick is she wearing in this pic? I love it!!

Sarah

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreekChick
I LUV XTINA, ESPECIALLY WHEN SHE HAD THE WHOLE BLACK HAIR LOOK GOING ON!

The black hair look great on her
greengrin.gif

Sushi_Flower

Quote:
Originally Posted by RussianSexpot
These are my favorite; of her makeup and just the picture in general..she is by far my favorite out of all the "female pop stars"

christina-aguilera-020.jpg

christina-aguilera-004.jpg

bighairaguilera.jpg

Christina%20Aguilera_17.jpg

And I think that's it
greengrin.gif

mich.

In that 1st picture she has the most amazing glow to her skin, similar to Mariah Careys..how do you achieve a look like that?!
Sorry if i'm bumping this up from way back, was searching for somethign else.

showpuli

i too really adore Christina

I think her last album was great. I think the messages she has chosen to express are wonderful and she is young, sexy, and comming into womaness. I think she is beautiful!

jenjunsan

I think she is absolutely beautiful and flawless. Sure she is out there. As a gal from South Louisiana (not to wear it out) may I address the whole Brittney (sp)/Christina thing. I have watched both of them grow up. My issue is this. Yes, they are now both "out there" sexually. HOWEVER (and this is a big one) Brit still puts on this ...sh*t...I don't even know how to say it without making expressions. This la dee da...I am so perfect, see my smile, this is what my publicist said to say attitude. To make it short-FAKE!!! I am thoroughly embarrased that this is what is representing my state!!!! I mean really....the girl is getting weird so much that pretty soon her and Michael Jackson will be roommates! Anyway, Christina has ALWAYS been herself. Love her or hate her...what you see is what you get. She is the real deal. She never tried to hide her sexuality or tried to make herself something that she wasn't and that my dears, to me, makes all the difference in the world. Who does Brit think she is fooling? I worship Christina...her beauty, her class, her poise and her honesty and most of all-her strength to be proud of who she is and not make excuses.....Brit could take some lessons from her! Geez, I am long winded tonight! Sorry!

bAbY_cHiCkEn01

OMG I love Christina! That last pic on da first post is awesome and the one from the Elle Magazine shoot is AMAZING!!! I want my hair like that!

litlaur

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sushi_Flower
In that 1st picture she has the most amazing glow to her skin, similar to Mariah Careys..how do you achieve a look like that?!

It's a nice picture, she looks great, but it's definitely airbrushed.

MAC Skinfinishes are great for that effect, though. Apply blush as usual, and finish with a light Skinfinish (Shimpagne, Porcelain Pink) on the cheekbones and temples.

user3

Quote:
Originally Posted by pleasurekitten
Okay I know so many people hate on her, but I love Christina Aguilera. I think her music is powerful and meaninful. She's not just some pop princess. She has something to say and has an amazing voice. On top of that, I love that she is so brave with her look. She is forever changing and not afraid to take chances, despite what the critics might think. I adore her makeup. She always looks flawless. Here are some of my favorite looks (makeup wise) ... what's yours? Feel free to post more X-TINA pixs!!

I totally agree with you!

15_0_Christina_Aguilera_en_Christian_Lac_H000010_L.jpg

Mini-Posters-Christian-Aguilera---Gun-71195.jpg

Chelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by mh_ccl
declareyourself_01.jpg

This is such a great photo!! How can I do that mouth-corset thing at my next photo shoot?

make the corset first - you can probalby get the circle things (they look like one part of snap on buttons) at a craft store along with the black ribbon. glue the circles in place with crazy glue (like measure things out) then at your shoot when you get there do your makeup and lipstick and im thinking the best way to do it is with eyelash glue - because that's a good adhesive but it wont damage yoru skin when you take the "corset" off
winks.gif
post pictures if you end upo doing this lok!