Christopher Kane for NARS

Monica

From NARS press release this morning:

Quote: NARS Cosmetics is extremely excited to announce its upcoming collaboration with British designer Christopher Kane. The Christopher Kane for NARS Collection will launch worldwide in May 2015 with a full color collection featuring products for eyes, lips and cheeks. The collection combines NARS’ iconic and bold beauty philosophy with Christopher’s unexpected and innovative design aesthetic. NARS and Christopher Kane have been collaborating on the Christopher Kane runway shows at London Fashion Week since 2012.

“NARS has been a long-standing and valued partner of ours, so this collaboration was an obvious fit,” said Christopher Kane. “NARS has the same unapologetic aesthetic that is signature to the Christopher Kane brand and I’m excited to share what we’ve created together.”

Dominique33

From NARS press release this morning:

Thank you so much for posting news, very promising indeed !
heart.gif

LiliV

I'm so excited for this one, I've been following Christopher since he started years ago and I love his work

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
I thought it was just rumor, good to know this is really happening. I think there will be new Multiples, but not sure.

Aquamarine1543

• Violet Atom Multiple from the Christopher Kane for NARS Collection (launching May 2015)

http://makeupexaminer.blogspot.kr/2014/09/nars-backstage-beauty-report.html#.VBi7fJSSw9U

elegant-one

• Violet Atom Multiple from the Christopher Kane for NARS Collection (launching May 2015)

http://makeupexaminer.blogspot.kr/2014/09/nars-backstage-beauty-report.html#.VBi7fJSSw9U
I love wearing Siam!!!

I REALLY really want those multi-strappy sandals that the second model is wearing
eyelove.gif

Monsy

@Monsy I should promise myself the only things I'm going to buy from Nars from now on are blushes and lipsticks. No other stuff except them.
nonono.gif
Why only these two?
I adore blushes, illuminators, multiples, glosses... I did not even start with the new lipsticsk (i am not big on opaque lipsticks, I prefer sheer formulas)

Aquamarine1543

Why only these two?
I adore blushes, illuminators, multiples, glosses... I did not even start with the new lipsticsk (i am not big on opaque lipsticks, I prefer sheer formulas)
I'm not a big fan of illuminators, multiples (and eyeshadows too). I have some of them, but I rarely use them. And I don't use glosses (not only Nars) because I don't like stickness.
And for me, Nars foundations are one of the worst ones I've tried.

hitchcockblonde

I'm not a big fan of illuminators, multiples (and eyeshadows too). I have some of them, but I rarely use them. And I don't use glosses (not only Nars) because I don't like stickness.
And for me, Nars foundations are one of the worst ones I've tried.
Isn't it funny how that works? Nars Sheer Glow foundation is THE ONLY foundation I've ever found that works with my skin. I feel major allegiance to the brand because of it. I love everything else I've tried from them as well. Although I haven't done anything more than swatch the audacious lipsticks. I know that is a slippery slope I cannot afford right now.

Monica

Are you guys interested in these types of posts? Basically all they did in this link is copy and paste the NARS press release and upload the images that NARS emailed. I get this info all the time and would be happy to share it if you guys like seeing it.

hitchcockblonde

The source of this picture when I google it is redonline.co.uk but I cannot find the original article. Thankfully I can skip the glosses, but I want everything else. I just love Christopher Kane so much. I hope we find out a release date soon other than just May.

Latest posts