Christopher Kane for NARS

ashievic

Truly I have no issues with women who embrace who they are, and the size they are. It is when the wear the size you are, not the size you wanna be comes into play that drives me nuts. Really besides Levi's I can't recall what other clothing broadcasts to all what size you have on. It is no longer the days of Omar the tent maker with a brooch on the shoulder look. Incredible, beautiful clothes are now made for all sizes. But when you have someone with a camel toe front and back, I run for the hills!!!!

As for makeup look. Really, do some people have no mirrors in their homes??? Then to have someone boost that a hot shot at Nars did this to you and it was your daughter! It just scared me and others!!!!

ashievic

Was able to find a tester of the violet atomic stick. I don't get it??? Am I having a keyboard back issue??? As in am I screwing this up???? On me, nothing showed up, as in I mean nothing but a slight glisten of shine. Which I can get from Mr. Ford shade/illuminator set. Mine did arrive from Barney's, but I do not dare to even open the box it is in. Based on Barney's super strict return policy on makeup. Perhaps WOC this would be lovely on, but not on Pink Casper's????

On the TF shade/illuminator it was only a few months ago I found out that if you are a Pink Casper or normal with pink undertones the #2 is meant for us. Shade #1 is for those with yellow undertones. I had previously purchased #1 and it looked awful on me.

Prettypackages

I missed outer limits... I'm now backing out of this thread to prevent myself from jumping through the screen and snatching yours! LOL
I did get Starscape

Shars

Was able to find a tester of the violet atomic stick. I don't get it??? Am I having a keyboard back issue??? As in am I screwing this up???? On me, nothing showed up, as in I mean nothing but a slight glisten of shine. Which I can get from Mr. Ford shade/illuminator set. Mine did arrive from Barney's, but I do not dare to even open the box it is in. Based on Barney's super strict return policy on makeup. Perhaps WOC this would be lovely on, but not on Pink Casper's????

On the TF shade/illuminator it was only a few months ago I found out that if you are a Pink Casper or normal with pink undertones the #2 is meant for us. Shade #1 is for those with yellow undertones. I had previously purchased #1 and it looked awful on me.
Your pink undertones are probably cancelling out the (barely there) pink in Violet Atom. That happens to me a lot with Rose Gold stuff. All I get is the gold.

Shars

Beauty.com says Nars Outer Limits will ship in 1-2 weeks. Do you all think this is true?
It said that since their F&F sale.... which was 3 weeks ago! You can still try though. Worse is, they'll cancel the order. Best case, it ships out. Do you have a NARS boutique near you? They may still have 'em.

Vandekamp

Was able to find a tester of the violet atomic stick. I don't get it??? Am I having a keyboard back issue??? As in am I screwing this up???? On me, nothing showed up, as in I mean nothing but a slight glisten of shine. Which I can get from Mr. Ford shade/illuminator set. Mine did arrive from Barney's, but I do not dare to even open the box it is in. Based on Barney's super strict return policy on makeup. Perhaps WOC this would be lovely on, but not on Pink Casper's???? On the TF shade/illuminator it was only a few months ago I found out that if you are a Pink Casper or normal with pink undertones the #2 is meant for us. Shade #1 is for those with yellow undertones. I had previously purchased #1 and it looked awful on me. 
I look forward to trying the Violet Atomic stick on the next time I am in the store.

Dominique33

Now it looks like I need the blush, the single e/s AND the duo.
Crap.
lol I think I need the es duo and Quantum but the online store is awful, it takes up to 3 weeks to get the packages unless there is Express Delivery, I have to check that out.

LavenderPearl

Finally got to see this collection in stores. I know everyone said the opposite, but on me Starscape is darker than Desire. Now I want the former to replace the latter because I don't use it >> Thoughts -- is Starscape necessary?

smileyt06

Finally got to see this collection in stores. I know everyone said the opposite, but on me Starscape is darker than Desire. Now I want the former to replace the latter because I don't use it >> Thoughts -- is Starscape necessary?
If you love Nars blushes yes lol but they are similar in a sense on WOC. I have it and if I had one on each cheek you wouldn't be able to tell the difference

hitchcockblonde

09cfc47a_image.jpeg
Outer Limits vs. Mac Last Dance
de1d8865_image.jpeg
Outer Limits vs. Topshop Shuffle the Cards StC is definitely closer to OL, although it's more a fine duochrome shimmer instead of glitter in a powder base and it has a stronger shift. I actually totally forgot I had the Topshop one until today

Latest posts