Christopher Kane for NARS

samanthadee1688

I got violet atom in the mail yesterday. Swatched it and was like "meh" its pretty sheer. I was starting to think okay I will just send it back and get my money back...until I put it on my face! I built it up a bit and it was BEAUTIFUL Pretty sad when I buy something and hope not to like it so I can send it back hahahah that is when you know you have too much makeup!!!

Kisha

30d5d2c4_image.jpeg
Finally wearing Mesmer and Starscape. I applied with a light hand for a day look. I wanted to wear Outer Limits, but my office ain't ready!

Shars

Finally wearing Mesmer and Starscape. I applied with a light hand for a day look. I wanted to wear Outer Limits, but my office ain't ready!
Mezmer is so pretty!! Maybe you can use Outer Limits as a topper just in the middle of the lid or in the inner corner of the eyes if any fall in won't irritate. I was thinking of trying it as a highlight when I get it but I couldn't remember whether the particles were too big.

retrofox

I purchased the whole collection through various sites and in store. Have all the pieces in my hands except for Quantum and I want to take photos of them all new and pretty before I try them. I'm surprised I've lasted this long with out at least trying something on, I haven't been this excited about in a collection in quite a while! I'll post pics here when I finish :) Hope you all are enjoying your goodies!!

Icecaramellatte

I purchased the whole collection through various sites and in store. Have all the pieces in my hands except for Quantum and I want to take photos of them all new and pretty before I try them. I'm surprised I've lasted this long with out at least trying something on, I haven't been this excited about in a collection in quite a while! I'll post pics here when I finish :) Hope you all are enjoying your goodies!!

I picked up the rest of the products I wanted yesterday so I have everything except Silent Nude blush.
Quote: Originally Posted by Kisha

Gorgeous!

Monsy

Silent nude is really pretty and very soft and wearable but for skin nc 15/ nw 15 and lighter I got a bit of a tan I am currently nc20 and had to swipe and apply it 4 times on each cheek to get any color to show up. It will be great for winter when i am ghostly pale

kait0

I ended up buying silent nude blush today. I wasn't really interested in this collection but swatched the blush in store. It's actually so pretty! A perfect bronzer or bronzey blush for the super pale! Really recommend it for any super fair people - I'm NW10 and I heart it!

Monsy

I have to disagree on it being a bronzer. It can be a pale blush but not a bronzer. It's too peachy not bronzey enough to be worn that way

IHughes

I'm really on the fence about Outer Limits, it seems lovely in the pan but doesn't it swatch too sheer and has a lot of fallout?

Mdr1703

The blush is out of stock. Anything out of stock will not have a discount applied to it and you will be charged full price.

Mdr1703

It's still in stock at my local sephora...and I have a coupon code and a gift card so I'll pick it up later today. The question is though...do I order the eyeshadow outer limits.

javadoo

It's still in stock at my local sephora...and I have a coupon code and a gift card so I'll pick it up later today. The question is though...do I order the eyeshadow outer limits.
Yes, order Outer Limits.
It's GORGEOUS and I love it.

Latest posts