Christopher Kane for NARS

laurennnxox

It's still in stock at my local sephora...and I have a coupon code and a gift card so I'll pick it up later today. The question is though...do I order the eyeshadow outer limits.
yesss! I'm loving outer limits. I wear it alone, or patted over similar shades to give them an extra pop of dimension! I'm looooooving it over UD's fireball and colour pop's cheeky. It's also really pretty layered on top of TF's new golden peach cream eyeshadow! I'm using this shade so much I'm considering a BU!

hitchcockblonde

yesss! I'm loving outer limits. I wear it alone, or patted over similar shades to give them an extra pop of dimension! I'm looooooving it over UD's fireball and colour pop's cheeky. It's also really pretty layered on top of TF's new golden peach cream eyeshadow! I'm using this shade so much I'm considering a BU!
I didn't even think I've trying it over golden peach. I have to do that soon!

starletta8

I'm really happy with my solitary purchase- Parallel Universe.

At first, I had serious issues with fallout, even with primer. Today I decided to try something different and it turned out so well- primer + cream eyeshadow stick as a base, then the lighter shade patted on. I love it!

makesmesmile

I got Outer Limits and Nucleus. My personal fave from this collection is Nucleus, it's such a great pink nude shade.

Prettypackages

I swatched outer limits today and can't wait to get it to wear with golden peach. Not sure why I didn't just pick it up today.

Dominique33

I'm really happy with my solitary purchase- Parallel Universe. At first, I had serious issues with fallout, even with primer. Today I decided to try something different and it turned out so well- primer + cream eyeshadow stick as a base, then the lighter shade patted on. I love it!
It looks quite unique, both shades are pretty but the texture is not so good I fear, I have not ordered anything from this collection the online store has a very bad customer service . Maybe I Will order the duo and chose express delivery. Thank you for the tip.

hitchcockblonde

Do you love it?
Outer limits? Yes I love it so much. It's a beautiful peach with pink glitter. For me personally I found the best way to apply it was with my Nars wet/dry shadow brush over my Nars smudgeproof shadow base. I just wet the brush and pressed the shadow onto my eyelid and then lightly blended around the edges. I tried applying with my finger and that worked but resulted in more fallout than with the brush. Still have yet to try it over Golden Peach though.

starletta8

It looks quite unique, both shades are pretty but the texture is not so good I fear, I have not ordered anything from this collection the online store has a very bad customer service . Maybe I Will order the duo and chose express delivery. Thank you for the tip.

ashievic

I have made my first Nars purchase!!!! Purchased the Atomic stick. I have had a mental block for years with Nars. When I was in college I worked at a jewelry store, nope never brought home a paycheck. One of the women I worked with her daughter worked for Nars. This woman had bright orange cheeks and lips that matched and to the rest of us workers, we thought she looked like a clown. She made it a point to tell us how her daughter selected her makeup and was it not gorgeous???? To this day, her eyeshadows still gives me nightmares, blending was not part of her application!!!! The oil slick on her face, thinking about it now gives me the shivers.....toss in the fake nails that were like 3 inches long, extremely over weight and embracing wearing the size she wanted to be, not the size she was....oh, I am having a PTSD moment.

Monsy

Will this turn out to be a Pandora's Box??
?

YESSS!!!
girlhaha.gif

ashievic

Do you still get money for donating plasma??? Remember doing this in college for drinking funds. Not ready to be a surrogate, so this might be an option to fund this latest addition????

KiKi Kontour

I have made my first Nars purchase!!!! Purchased the Atomic stick. I have had a mental block for years with Nars. When I was in college I worked at a jewelry store, nope never brought home a paycheck. One of the women I worked with her daughter worked for Nars. This woman had bright orange cheeks and lips that matched and to the rest of us workers, we thought she looked like a clown. She made it a point to tell us how her daughter selected her makeup and was it not gorgeous???? To this day, her eyeshadows still gives me nightmares, blending was not part of her application!!!! The oil slick on her face, thinking about it now gives me the shivers.....toss in the fake nails that were like 3 inches long, extremely over weight and embracing wearing the size she wanted to be, not the size she was....oh, I am having a PTSD moment.
I literally envisioned every single moment of that story lmaoooo

Latest posts