Christopher Kane for NARS

laurennnxox

Picked up violet atom today. I was leaving through Nordstrom and saw it and felt compelled to swatch. It's so unique on me! I love it! Can't wait to test it out tomorrow as my highlight.

elegant-one

Gorgeous, so pretty for you, enjoy them.
encore.gif
th_kiss.gif
Thanks dear!!!!

Ack! I've missed so many posts...my laptop had wi-fi issues last night

msvluvsmac

I swatched them in Nordies but decided to skip. I already have dupes for everything I liked. Enjoy your goodies ladies!

Monsy

So my first order of Silent nude was stolen by my lovely neighbors. Finally today I got my order from sephora and the blush was already used!!! You can clearly see someones fingers were in there

I AM SO UPSET

elegant-one

So my first order of Silent nude was stolen by my lovely neighbors. Finally today I got my order from sephora and the blush was already used!!! You can clearly see someones fingers were in there

I AM SO UPSET
Oh geesh that is sick!

Kisha

73770529_image.jpeg
Got my goodies today. @monsy I'm so sorry! I can't imagine your frustration right now.

Icecaramellatte

I AM SO UPSET
I understand your frustration. I bought an item from Target that has a finger print. I'm kicking myself for not noticing it and I'm having trouble getting back to that store to exchange it. But it is somewhat expected for that type of store. But an online order! How could that happen? I don't think there would have been enough time for someone to buy it and return it and for them to send it to you. Didn't it just go up online a day or two ago?

Kisha

I tried Mesmer and I just stared at Outer Limits and Starscape. I'm very pleased so far. I will try them tomorrow.

Yazmin

I AM SO UPSET
Given how many of your packages are stolen by your neighbors, would you consider and be able to rent a private mail box where that business accepts and holds packages on your behalf until you can retrieve them?

Monsy

That might be a good idea. But then I would have to drive to that place witch kills the easiness of ordering and having it delivered. Then I can just drive to the store. I never have a problem with ups, only usps and fedex. So i try to avoid those two. Sometimes I also send to my husband's work

I would rather brake their sticky fingers

Sweetyellow

I AM SO UPSET
I've received packages from Sephora before where products I received through an online order were clearly used. I don't know what is going on with Sephora tbh but I've been thinking for a while now that perhaps it's part of their policy to re-shelf products that "look unused". It's pretty disgusting when you think about it especially if this is done with mascara.

LV2EVOLVE

I've received packages from Sephora before where products I received through an online order were clearly used. I don't know what is going on with Sephora tbh but I've been thinking for a while now that perhaps it's part of their policy to re-shelf products that "look unused". It's pretty disgusting when you think about it especially if this is done with mascara. 
Sephora does restock returns as well as Nordstrom. Always check your products carefully :shock: Hoping MAC online doesn't do the same.