yes.gif
They really are
love.gif

Icecaramellatte

How Gorgeous are these
drools.gif
Starscape Blush & Violet Atom. Nars Schiap on my nails
heart.gif

I picked these up today. The violet highlighter was just so interesting when I swatched it. I don't know how it will do on me though. I love the uniqueness of it and the different colors I saw. I really can't wait to play around with it.

Monsy

Thank you! Ordered Silent nude! I hope I have more luck this time> I do not have to worry if it's delivered by ups

Vineetha

Got Starscape !! I cant find the multiple, Violet atom one though? Only the magenta one is NARS exclusive right???

elegant-one

I picked these up today. The violet highlighter was just so interesting when I swatched it. I don't know how it will do on me though. I love the uniqueness of it and the different colors I saw. I really can't wait to play around with it.
pompom.gif

VA is really really pretty slightly over starscape blush & highlighted lightly high on the cheekbone. Its like a violet tone iridescent bubble shade :) I'm sure they will be really pretty on you hun!

Icecaramellatte

I tried to wait for Nordies for my second haul but I just couldn't do it. Of course it is up the day after I make my purchase. Oh well. I still haven't decided if I should get the other 2 glosses.

javadoo

I stopped by Sephora to at least take a look at the e/s, but I had convinced myself I wasn't going to buy them.
Well...I accidentally bought them. I don't know how it happened.
But they are GORGEOUS!!!.

I don't like to toot my own horn, but the colors make my blue eyes look stunning!
I didn't buy anything else from the collection, just the e/s. I thought I'd like Starscape, but I'm not a fan of matte blushes. I like mine to have a little bit of shimmer or sheen and this just didn't have it. Plus, it seems like a fairly dupable color, although it is a warmer pink than I generally see, which is nice. It just didn't wow me.

MissPrisssy

I got Outer Limits today. It's so beautiful! I want to get Starscape too. The eyeshadows were almost gone at my Sephora. Don't wait!

Ernie

I'm desperately trying to limit myself to JUST Parallel Universe, although now that I've seen more swatches, I'm thinking Outer Limits might have to come home with me too. It reminds me a little of Mac Motif on steroids. Sparkly steroids. I think I can dupe the blushes from my collection, and I'm really trying not to buy any more glosses at all, because I hardly even use the ones that I already have. But those shadows...
Kate, the shadows are the best part of this collection, so sparkly but they go on so smoothly.

Ernie

I picked these up today.  The violet highlighter was just so interesting when I swatched it. I don't know how it will do on me though.  I love the uniqueness of it and the different colors I saw.  I really can't wait to play around with it.
I love the the violet highlighter, it's hard to see that opalescent quality to it unless you see it in person.