Chrome & Cream - Chromeglass and Cremestick Shades

saniyairshad

i am so excited missed out these Completely The First Time!!! Does Anyone Know When In January They're Coming Out???

Winthrop44

I saw a bunch of chromeglasses in my CCO today, so if anyone who's thinking about them is interested in the repromotes you might want to check your CCO now instead of waiting for the new collection to come out.

giz2000

I unpacked the Chrome and Creme shipment at the PRO store...Bronzibar looks like the Chrome version of Oh Baby...the new liner colors are nice as well...
clap.gif

MAC_Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by saniyairshad
i am so excited missed out these Completely The First Time!!! Does Anyone Know When In January They're Coming Out???

I don't know for sure, but they launched the Chromeglass last year on 12 Jan. So for this year I would guess 09 Jan (Tues) for the web and 11 Jan (Thurs) for counters. Just a guess though.

Anyone know for sure?

looooch

I seriously cant wait! i love these to death. If people find them too opaque, this seems obvious, but just apply a thinner layer. It looks wonderful!

rchickos

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC_Whore
I don't know for sure, but they launched the Chromeglass last year on 12 Jan. So for this year I would guess 09 Jan (Tues) for the web and 11 Jan (Thurs) for counters. Just a guess though.

Anyone know for sure?

When I was at my counter yesterday they told me they'd have this collection the week after the icon one, on 1/18.

Padmita

Chrome & Cream is already out here in Germany - nothing appealed to me though
ssad.gif
... I was interested in Pastel Polish and Pulsesetter, but Pastel Polish was extremely pale (almost like a more opaque Moonstone lipgelee) and Pulsesetter was a little too dark and fuchsia for me, others might like it though
smiles.gif
!

MU Addict

this is already out in los angeles. i bought chromaliving today! it's gorgeous and I need the three others I was looking at!

missy29

Not sure if im posting in the right place, but hopefully someone can help me, or point me in the right direction.

I purchased technobeet chromeglass last year (and fell in love with it), and of course it had to be a limited edition, so I was unable to buy another. Also being in Adelaide, in Australia, things dont get stock in big numbers, so you have to get in quick (if they even stock it).

Anyways... my question is... does anyone know how similar metalberry is to technobeet???

Latest posts