chrome yellow discontinued?

agent_skullhead

I'll be sad if it really is being discontinued 'cause I've been thinking about trying it out and I'm afraid I'll fall in love with it an never be able to find it again (except on ebay of course, where I'll be forced to pay $30 for it hehe)

Sanne

that's sad, it was such a spectacular color!

If anybody need any, I'm going to MAC this sunday, and crazy colors like that do not go that fast in the netherlands. I can get them in pan or pot form.
LMK!

user2

Hmm I dont like Chrome Yellow! But I think that the Primary Yellow pigment would make a very good substitution!

Juneplum

Quote:
Originally Posted by blepharisma
I heard that Goldmine & Brill were also being discontinued.... true?

yes it's true.. son_risa posted that too
weeping.gif

martygreene

The only means of consumers accessing the discontinue list is if a MAC employee were to type out and post the whole thing (which is long because it contains all discontinued products ever made) or to have an employee show you at the counter.

Yes, brill, saddle, goldmine, and chrome yellow are being discontinued. I'm not terribly surprised about chrome yellow, as brights are the hardest for the company to sell overall.

The others I am guessing are due to new colors being produced that are too similar, lack of sales, etc.

Hikaru-chan

There is one Chrome Yellow left on Ebay (item number 5576894548).
Ebay also as Brill (item number 5575507828 and 5577187853) not a bad price either.

user2

I dont know why they dont sell that much bright colors....That was the reason why I started using MAC (my first purchase was Bitter!)

beautifulxdisaster

Quote:
I heard that Goldmine & Brill were also being discontinued.... true?

WHAT!!!! I LOVE BRILL!!! AAAAHHHHHHHHHH

Does any person know WHEN!! So I can buy backup :crap:

magenta

i've got my bf picking me up a backup chrome yellow, since he lives like 5 minutes from a freestanding store, and all i have is a counter.

GoldieLox

Nooo i love chrome yellow! it was one of my firsts along with bitter and electric eel as well as orange. so i surprised they dont sell a lot of them since that is what drew me to mac.

Latest posts