Clarins Discussion

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
Anyone buying anything from the summer collection? The rosegold eyeshadow looks beautiful!

Vineetha

9d692d5e_image.jpeg
6e0f6879_image.jpeg
905b8f01_image.jpeg
9af4fe96_image.jpeg

charismafulltv

Bronzer and the rose gold cream shadow for me. I know their bronzers are always a I hot but kept missing them. :haha:

Monsy

I do not use their makeup except their click pen highlighter/concealer
but I love love their skincare!

my current skincare routine I think this says it all
girlhaha.gif

Monsy

One of the best products they have ever released is golden glow booster . I am on the second bottle for the face and recently bought one for the body

you mix it with your regular moisturizer so it's not extra step in skincare
absolutely the most natural soft light tan you can get
no nasty self tanner smell
fades evenly
doesn't clog pores
doesn't look patchy
it is mostly for light and medium skin tone
when I use it regularly i go up one shade with my foundation

PURE LOVE

Howards End

I do not use their makeup except their click pen highlighter/concealer but I love love their skincare! my current skincare routine I think this says it all :haha:
I've been wanting to try something from their skincare and sun lines for a while, I'm not tempted by their makeup lol

Monsy

Yes their sun line is amazing too! They are actually the first company that introduced UVA protection

Vineetha

Yes their sun line is amazing too! They are actually the first company that introduced UVA protection 
I love Clarins ski care too!! The spf40 sunscreen is my go to!! That, double serum and Hydra quench are among staples (cannot live without status lol) From their color collection I haven't tried a lot!! I love the beauty flash balm and the instant smoothing primer a lot to use with makeup!!

Monsy

Omg how did I forget about the beauty flash balm? that thing is magical! I didn't believe it when they were telling me how awesome it is until I tried it on my extremely dehydrated dull winter skin

mizzjennyy

Ooh I really want to try their body oils. I have the body scrub (gommage exfoliant peau neuve) - its amazing.

Prettypackages

I've never tried those Monsy. I will add them to my list.

I can't wait to hear what you say about the boosters. I'm eyeing the Energy Booster.

Latest posts