Clinique Makeup

prplhrt21

Ok so I had to return something to a store from Xmas and they ended up giving me a gift card so I ended up getting ginger pop and peach pop...I did order ginger pop from sephora but I will return that one once I get it ...

walkingdead

I'm going to get the plum & berry shades & the berry shade for my daughter-in-law for Valentine's Day :love:   [/quote] What a lucky daughter in law... I agree these make cute gifts. I'm going to get ginger for my sister for valentine's day

elegant-one

What a lucky daughter in law... I agree these make cute gifts. I'm going to get ginger for my sister for valentine's day
Aww...that's so sweet of you! I really love my daughter-in-law
heart.gif

Perfect! She'll be so happy. What a great sister you are!

RayRay88

I'm still searching this out. Most lavender/purple based blushes go to the pink side. Bobbi Brown did a beautiful violet pink blush called Baby Violet, but again it was a lavender based pink. I really think that you would like Plum in these blushes. I'll let you know if I find something else in those shades ;) You are very welcome! I think you could get the Plum in place of SF. I get both this Plum & the SF blushes next week so I will compare them for everybody. Go with Peach if you want some pink to the peach. Go with Ginger if you want more of a muted peachy coral. The berry shade will work on everyone.
Thanks so much, that's very sweet of you to scour your collection for me! I stopped by my local Clinique counter after work, but they didn't even have testers yet. Buut I'm going to go ahead and order Plum Pop online anyway :)

elegant-one

Thanks so much, that's very sweet of you to scour your collection for me! I stopped by my local Clinique counter after work, but they didn't even have testers yet. Buut I'm going to go ahead and order Plum Pop online anyway
smiles.gif
Plum is going to be beautiful on your skin! But let us know how you like it.
bouquet.gif

elegant-one

Aww thank you ma'am
blush-anim-cl.gif
bouquet.gif
and I will!
I just put pics in the Nars Final Cut thread & Sex Fantasy just may be what you are looking for. The only other lavender blush I could find was Mac's Sakura, but it still pulls more pink even though it IS lavender in the pan. I think on your pale complexion, SF will be stunning. You just have to use a dense brush. ;)

purplevines

These are are so smooth! Plum pop is less purple in real life than I expected but pretty nonetheless! I bought ginger and plum today, apparently they are really selling quickly

Anneri

I *think* I want Peach and Plum after seeing T's swatches, but that could change when I go to the counter. On T there seems to be so little difference between Plum and Berry. Elegant, what do you think?

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
girlhaha.gif
I hope you don't miss them. Have you changed your mind on what you are getting?
Yes, that's what I usually do.
lol.gif
I'm defnitely getting Ginger, but I'm not sure about Berry anymore, I didn't like it as much on T compared to earlier swatches. So maybe I'll get the Peach.
At least I have some more time to make a final decision.
amuse.gif

User38

I think Berry is an amazing colour.. I have it on today and it just gives me a very soft pink flush -- won't bu tho, based on moral reasons.. lol
on eyes I just did a wash of Hasard (Chanel) and some MAC Mehr (I know, I need a softer texture ).. but I pulled this together quickly.

elegant-one

I think Berry is an amazing colour.. I have it on today and it just gives me a very soft pink flush -- won't bu tho, based on moral reasons.. lol
on eyes I just did a wash of Hasard (Chanel) and some MAC Mehr (I know, I need a softer texture ).. but I pulled this together quickly.
That is super beautiful!!! This is a really beautiful picture of you!!!

Mehr is one of my HG (ok, thats funny) lipsticks - ever!