Clinton, CT CCO (Clinton Crossing Premium Outlets)

NotteRequiem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icecaramellatte
I couldn't make it this weekend but I wil try to go this week. Did they still have Gold Stroke pigment? Do they have a 3 item limit there? Thanks.

They still had Gold Stroke, and they have a 3 item limit per item just like every other CCO.

ABB113

I was there a few weeks ago and bought about 5 or 6 pigments without any problem. I've never experienced a 3 item limit!

NotteRequiem

Quote:
Originally Posted by ABB113
I was there a few weeks ago and bought about 5 or 6 pigments without any problem. I've never experienced a 3 item limit!

The rule is 3 of the same color. So, for example, you wouldn't be able to purchase 5 Violet pigments in one transaction. The limit would be 3 Violet Pigments. Make sense?

ABB113

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotteRequiem
The rule is 3 of the same color. So, for example, you wouldn't be able to purchase 5 Violet pigments in one transaction. The limit would be 3 Violet Pigments. Make sense?

oooo understood. I thought it was 3 items in the same category (i.e. 3 eyeshadows)
th_wink3.gif

NotteRequiem

Quote:
oooo understood. I thought it was 3 items in the same category (i.e. 3 eyeshadows)
th_wink3.gif

Oh hecka no. Hahaha, they wouldn't make money if it werent for people like us just buying a ton of eyeshadows.
greengrin.gif

Icecaramellatte

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotteRequiem

Oh Thanks for clarifying this! I thought I might have to take someone with me so I could get all my pigments. I'm planning to go tomorrow morning.

Rinstar

Let us know if they have any Style Black stuff. I read somewhere that some of that is hitting CCOs now. I loved that collection!!

Icecaramellatte

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfmuni
Before I forget to update again - I went back on Saturday to pick up a few orders..
and this is what

they've added:

lipsticks: intricate, b-babe, front lit, desire, hold the pose, madly creative, ever embelish, most popular, sandy b, resolutely red, sharp focus, and full body

lipglosses in 2n and fanplastico

tenderling blush

eyeshadows in: dreammaker, smoke & diamonds and expensive pink

there were also 23 different slimshines but i didn't have much time to stay and write 'em all down :

jfmuni - Thank you so so much for posting all the goodies at this outlet. I don't know how you got all of that down. I don't think I would have been able to do it.

I went yesterday. Although from jfmuni's posting I knew there was a lot here, I still couldn't believe my eyes. I have never seen so much at a CCO before. I usually go to Woodbury Commons, NY.

I bought tons! Last time I went, I wanted Gold Stroke pigment but I couldn't remember the name of it. I was so tired from already shopping that I decided to not get anything because I didn't want to duplicate products. I went to Woodbury about a month later and decided to get a pigment and hope it was the right one. Well, I ended up with 2 Gold Modes! Yikes. This time I decided to come with a list so I printed jfmuni list and doubled checked what I didn't have before I went.

The list had "Sheena" on it. I just thought it must have been a misprint but it wasn't! They had Sheena and Poco Pink! I couldn't believe it. 2 of my old time faves. Any old timers remember these two? I still have a lot left so I didn't pick up back ups. Maybe next trip.

I did see both Graphic Gardens eye palettes so they must have restocked. I picked up the palette I didn't have. I also saw Lollipop Loving lipstick. I hear so much about this color that I had to try it but it looked a little too light on my hand. If they have it when I go back I will try it on my lips to see it better.

Oh and I'm pretty sure I saw Sea & Sky MES so that must have been restocked as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rinstar
Let us know if they have any Style Black stuff. I read somewhere that some of that is hitting CCOs now. I loved that collection!!

Sorry, I didn't see any Style Black. I would have snatched that up! Well the MES anyway.

I've been debating taking this trip for awhile. I've been so tired lately that I was worried about driving there. I was considering taking the train up there but I kept putting it off. Last weekend, I went to visit my brother who lives in CT so I planned to get to the CCO but I got a late start and thought better of it. I decided to just drive up yesterday. I'm on vacation and I don't really have anything better to do so I thought, "why not"? It was a nice drive. A bit of traffic though, maybe Friday isn't the best day for this but still not bad. They had so much stuff, it was totally worth the trip! They did not have nearly this much the last time I went there and for each color they seemed to have tons in stock. The shelves were overflowing! I think I may have to go back sometime this summer.

blurpleberry

Quote:
jfmuni - Thank you so so much for posting all the goodies at this outlet. I don't know how you got all of that down. I don't think I would have been able to do it.

th_LMAO.gif
not a problem! i usually spend hours there just looking at stuff so i figured i'd start typing everything in my cell phone or writing it on random pieces of paper.

thanks for the update, though! i'm going to have to stop by and see what the fuss is about with lollipop lovin'
yes.gif

We live in Illinois but my husbands family lives in CT and we stay in Clinton and we didn't make it out this year but I love that CCO. I always stock up on my Mac when we go...So sad now that we didn't make it this year....

ABB113

Hi ladies! Just curious if any of you are going to this CCO soon or if you were there recently and happened to notice if they had the EL Bronze Goddess Sand & Sea (or Sea & Sand?) e/s palette. It has about 5 or 6 colors, 2 of which are gorgeous blues :) Thanks!

silentstorm143

cry.gif
I live in Hartford and have been dying to go to a cco Clinton is so close yet so ****ing far ( i have no car) and cant get there.One day hopefully. I hope all who go find what they are looking for.

Icecaramellatte

Quote:
Originally Posted by silentstorm143
cry.gif
I live in Hartford and have been dying to go to a cco Clinton is so close yet so ****ing far ( i have no car) and cant get there.One day hopefully. I hope all who go find what they are looking for.

Can you try the bus? Maybe you can convince someone to drive you. Its a small shopping center but they do have some nice stores that might interest someone.

silentstorm143

Quote:
Can you try the bus? Maybe you can convince someone to drive you. Its a small shopping center but they do have some nice stores that might interest someone.

I think id have to take a greyhound then figure out Clinton city buses-if any go that way- all while bringing my two young kids. I am a single mom so it really is easier said than done otherwise I would have by now I don't mind the bus I take it everyday. As for getting someone to take me I don't have friends and any "family " I do have wouldn't go out that way for me Thanks anyways for the suggestion Ill get there eventually just don't know when.
smiles.gif

s0_fam0us

ABB113 I'm going by there today. Ill check on that EL palette for you.
smiles.gif
I'll also let everyone know if there's anything newww
smiles.gif

blurpleberry

trip to cco today.

here's the new stuff that's come in:

eyeshadows: creme de miel, modelette, top hat, mink and sable, submarine and arena

blushes: the perfect cheek and tenderling

ABB113

Quote:
Originally Posted by s0_fam0us
ABB113 I'm going by there today. Ill check on that EL palette for you.
smiles.gif
I'll also let everyone know if there's anything newww
smiles.gif

Thanks, girl!!

blurpleberry

Quote:
Thanks, girl!!

oh man, i shoulda remembered to check on that last time i was there... i'll do you a favor and just call them right now to ask
smiles.gif

blah, they said they didn't have it
nope.gif

ABB113

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfmuni
oh man, i shoulda remembered to check on that last time i was there... i'll do you a favor and just call them right now to ask
smiles.gif

blah, they said they didn't have it
nope.gif

Ugh, that sucks :-( But thank you so much for checking on that for me! Really appreciate it :)

Shypo

Spotted at the Clinton CCO today:

Quads: Shadowy Lady, Tempting, In the Gallery, Tone Grey, Photo Realism

Pigments: Many in the old jars, mostly 'perm' colors, also Brash & Bold, the bright matte hot pink one, Lithe, etc.

Misc: Pink Porcelain MSF, Comfort MSF, many of the mineralized blushes, In the Groove collection eye shadows, Marcel Wanders l/g (no lipsticks), Coral Crepe and Delft p/p, 2 or 3 of the Dare to Wear glosses, TTB bronzer (I think the darker one)

Latest posts