"Closeout Brushes"

Xqueeze_me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luinathiel
Thanks, I had taken a look at the page a few days ago, but unfortunately I did it after bidding
angry.gif

I show you my pictures. I'm convinced it's a fake.
girl_devil.gif

What doy you think about it?
ssad.gif

Agreed. It's a fake. Sorry, hun! Go get your refund, quick!!!

captodometer

Luinathiel,

Sorry. Your 187 brush is fake. It's very oddly shaped; mine don't look like that after 2 years of use
ssad.gif

Luinathiel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xqueeze_me
Agreed. It's a fake. Sorry, hun! Go get your refund, quick!!!

I'll do it. I already sent her a message yesterday night, telling her how upset I was and she told me how surprised she was
shrugs.gif

I'll write a new message claming for refund.

Thanks all girls.

Luinathiel

Last news.
This is her last message:

'Hi, I respect your opinions, but I guarantee all my products are 100% authentic. I worked at MAC before, and my wholesale supplier owns a MAC cosmetic store in Beverly Hills. Also, MAC brushes are made worldwide, and different store might get brushes made at different factories.
If you are not happy with the brush, I will accept return if they are in brand new condition, and you must return them within 48 hours with a note inside stating the reason for returning. I will apply FULL refund once they are returned.'

I'll try to ship the brushes this afternoon. I'll hope she makes her word and refunds me the money
yes.gif

panda0410

dont send them back or you will never see your $$ or your brush again!!!
FILE WITH PAYPAL ASAP and let them deal with her. Unfortunately this sort of response usually results in the buyer - ie you - being out of pocket!!

Luinathiel

Too late, I've shipped back the brush this afternoon, but I've track number and all the messages we've written are in my Ebay account.
If time passes with no response I'll open a Ebay dispute.

This is the first time I've in troubles with my Ebay auctions, and I hope it was the last.

panda0410

Quote:
Originally Posted by VDUB*BELLA
YOu should still file an ebay dispute atleast YOU are protected

I totally agree!! You should file a dispute regardless to make sure you have at least some protection. Paypal will help you get your $$ back too, $$ you might otherwise not see again if you leave the problem in her hands. I've seen a lot of people ripped off that way
ssad.gif

Luinathiel

I wrote her this morning, telling her I'd just shipped back the brush, and I hoped she kept her promise about refunding and this is her answer:

"Yes, just give me the tracking number, and I will refund you in full!
Thank you"

May I claim for the shipping back cost or only for the bidding amount?

Xqueeze_me

Quote:
I wrote her this morning, telling her I'd just shipped back the brush, and I hoped she kept her promise about refunding and this is her answer:

"Yes, just give me the tracking number, and I will refund you in full!
Thank you"

May I claim for the shipping back cost or only for the bidding amount?

I doubt she will refund you the shipping cost even if she said she'll refund you in full. It depends on her version of "full", I guess. Ask her again and be clear about that. It should be her expense for you to send HER fake crap back to her, I reckon. :/ You pay for postage twice is just wasting your money.

Labonte

Quote:
Last news.
This is her last message:

'Hi, I respect your opinions, but I guarantee all my products are 100% authentic. I worked at MAC before, and my wholesale supplier owns a MAC cosmetic store in Beverly Hills. Also, MAC brushes are made worldwide, and different store might get brushes made at different factories.
If you are not happy with the brush, I will accept return if they are in brand new condition, and you must return them within 48 hours with a note inside stating the reason for returning. I will apply FULL refund once they are returned.'

I'll try to ship the brushes this afternoon. I'll hope she makes her word and refunds me the money
yes.gif

I bought a 187 off of her as well and I messaged her saying that I wasn't sure if it was a fake or not. She gave me the same response, word for word. I decided to just keep them anyways, instead of having the hassle of sending them back. They work pretty well IMO, but I've never owned a real MAC brush before, so I don't really know much about good quality brushes.
th_dunno.gif