Closest MAC?

oddinary

I know many people like to order directly off the MAC site because it's more convenient for them, but how long does it take to get to your closest MAC? Just wondering!

I live in Hong Kong, where they don't do delivery service.

Anyways, my closest MAC is 35 minutes away.
thmbup.gif

RussianSexpot

I do a mix or odering from the 1-800 number (for pro items) and going to my local MAC. It's about 10-15 minutes away, but it's a freestanding store in Kaufmann's, so they don't carry any special stuff, nor is it allowed to take pro cards
th_remoteImage-61.gif
The closest actual pro store to me is 6-8 hours, either NYC or Canada - neither one I go to often...Oh well, at least my place gets the new lines....

mich.

Shoe Crazy

Well my Mac at dillards with the rude MA's takes about 5 minutes but if I want to go to the actual Mac store its about 40 minutes without traffic. There is also a nordies there in the same mall that carries Mac so if one doesn't have what I'm looking for I try the other
th_wink3.gif

jasper17

Alas no Pro stores anywhere near but there's a free-standing and a counter (maybe 2 counters since there's both Nordstrom and Fields) about 10 minutes from home/ work. I go to the stores and look and a lot of time, come home and order on the website.

redvelvetdolly

I work in a mall that has a MAC counter. There are several counters within a 30 min. drive. The pro store in South Beach is about an hour away but I have actually never gone. I almost always order online because there is no tax and usually free shipping.

RRRose

I have a counter about 5 minutes away, and I've never gone to the Pro Store because there's always traffic, and I hate driving in traffic. It'd take me 1 - 1.5 hours just to get there.

Sanne

there's a counter within 30 minutes from my house, and a freestanding store at 1,5 hours away from me. I'm not able to buy through the mac site too, since I live in the Netherlands. probably a good thing
greengrin.gif

eyeshadowfreak

I don't order off the site (unless I can't get somethine anywhere else) because I'm an instant gratification kinda girl
smiles.gif

My nearest counter is 15 minutes away, nearest freestanding store is 20-30 min away, but I tend to go to one that's more like 45 min away because there's easy parking at that one.

eponine

about 10 minutes from a freestanding store, and about 25 minutes from my favorite nordstrom counter... until june 10th, and then i'll be 2 hours from the nearest counter and 5 hours from the nearest freestanding store.
ssad.gif

MacLover

There is a MAC counter at my Dillard's which is 20-30 minutes away. There is a freestanding store in Baton Rouge that is 3hrs away. If I usually want to get a pigment or anything else that the counter doesn't carry, I have to wait until I make my Baton Rouge trip.

souraznhunnie

5 minutes to the closest counter at nordstrom's.....there's a bunch of nordies's nearby which means a bunch of MAC goodies =)

polobear45

I have a Pro Store thats 15 mins away ,I usually end up there when I needs something . Its the South Beach one .

MacLover

I wish I had a Pro Store near me. Maybe it's a good thing I don't. I would probably be broke ALL the time! LOL

elan

My closest MAC store is about 40 minutes away.. but it's the Mall of America store, and I'm not a big fan. I usually go to the store in uptown, which is about an hour away from me. (Minnesota gal!)

joytheobscure

5 hours denver? Kansas City? I'm in the middle of western KS. So I order online from mac or nordstroms, but I"m moving back toOklahoma where the city is only an hour away and dfw is three, so I can't wait, I go to the mac in dillards in OKC. besides online, no tax and usually I have the $45 bounce back cards.

Lo-Fi_Thriller

i do a mix of 5. for pro stuff i use the 800#, for when im lazy or something i really want is out of stock around me i use the internet, but i usually go to a freestanding in Nordstrom in Annapolis, but if i want eyeshadows i buy pans and i have to go to the MAC Store in Towson and in Towson square there is also a Freestanding in the Nordstrom where this one girl i gab with for hours works and she gives huge samples and showed me things i shouldn't of seen!

FashionVixen

Quote:
Originally Posted by élan
My closest MAC store is about 40 minutes away.. but it's the Mall of America store, and I'm not a big fan. I usually go to the store in uptown, which is about an hour away from me. (Minnesota gal!)

Yay for MN! I'm 10-15 mins away from the freestanding at the Mall of America and about 30 mins from the Uptown store.

elan

Quote:
Originally Posted by FashionVixen
Quote:
Originally Posted by élan

Yay for MN! I'm 10-15 mins away from the freestanding at the Mall of America and about 30 mins from the Uptown store.

*gasp* I don't know any other Minnesota MAC addicts.. this is cool! :p

diesel

Mine closest freestanding is 5 minutes away, and Pro is about 2.5 hrs. I think I'd get in trouble having a Pro store closer
winks.gif

Latest posts