Closest MAC?

FashionVixen

Quote:
Originally Posted by élan
Quote:
Originally Posted by FashionVixen
Quote:
Originally Posted by élan
My closest MAC store is about 40 minutes away.. but it's the Mall of America store, and I'm not a big fan. I usually go to the store in uptown, which is about an hour away from me. (Minnesota gal!)

Yay for MN! I'm 10-15 mins away from the freestanding at the Mall of America and about 30 mins from the Uptown store.

*gasp* I don't know any other Minnesota MAC addicts.. this is cool! :p

Woot for us!

glassjaw326

I'm near los angeles which gives me acces to tons of counters and stores all within 30 min. the closest is a store in hollywood about 8 minutes from my apartment! Plus there is a pro store 35 minutes away. what more could you ask for?

Also, do ALL Dillards have MAC counters?

MacLover

Quote:
Originally Posted by glassjaw326
Also, do ALL Dillards have MAC counters?

Unfortunately Not! The Dillard's that is only 15 minutes from my house doesn't have a MAC counter.
cry.gif
I think it would do great if it did.

ishtarchick

mine is a counter in a department store @ the local mall, so it'll prolly take me like 15 minutes to get to the mall, plus 5 to park, get down and get to the store =) yay just 20 minutes.... but still it is just a lousy counter, the only freestanding store in Mexico is in mex city, in anoter mall, prolly 3 to 4 hours from me. and no pro stores anywhere near, darn!

amysuewho

Closet counter is an hour, but it's crap. Closest good store is 1hr 45 minutes, closest store-- I assume, is Seattle and that's 4 1/2hrs.

Pro store would be San Francisco-- 10 hours.

user2

It takes me 15 minutes to get to the counter...If I want something from the ProStore I have to drive aorund 20-25 minutes...depends on the traffic

kare31

The closest store to me is Nashville, 2 hours away. I do most of my mac shopping at the counter in Louisville, 2 hours away.

ladybugz07

I've got counters 15 minutes (Saks) and 30 minutes (Dillards) away... Unfortunately, the closest freestanding stores are about 4 hours away (KC & Dallas). I travel to TX a lot though and am SOOOO excited about Northpark turning Pro!

thegirlgotsoul

I have a MAC counter @ Nordstroms about 15 minutes away. Another MAC counter @ Filenes which is about 25 minutes away and a freestanding store in a mall about an hour and 15 minutes away.

I've never ordered online directly from MAC because the colors never look like they do online and I like to see in person what I am buying, before I buy it.

My online exception for buying online is Ebay, for hard to get or discontinued stuff I'd previously passed on, then decided too late, that I had to have.
th_wink3.gif

Jillith

I'm about 10 minutes away from a freestanding store, soon to be pro store. And in the same mall is another MAC counter. And in the opposite direction there is a CCO with MAC bargains about 20 minutes away.
thmbup.gif