Club and juxt being dc?

turtle_pixie_

Was just on the pro site and saw a sad site, I hope it's not real
ssad.gif

clubandjuxt.jpg

sigwing

You're kidding!!!! I need backups of both of them if that's real....I can't believe it!

Thanks for the warning!
smiles.gif

Isis

I wonder what that's all about? They're not marked on the US pro or regular website.

turtle_pixie_

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairladyZ
I wonder what that's all about? They're not marked on the US pro or regular website.

It's on the pro pan part?

Isis

Quote:
Originally Posted by turtle_pixie_
It's on the pro pan part?

I didn't even look there LOL I can't sign in right now for some reason. Stupid cable.... Oh well, someone eles will have to look here. Just call or send an email to make sure it's right.
edit: I called a store and they said no they're still regulars. Who know's I could be wrong as usual.

ruby_soho

I only see them being discontinued in pro pan form, but not in pots on the Pro site or regular site. Maybe it doesn't sell enough to make it available in both forms? I don't know...

turtle_pixie_

Hmm maybe, but I thought juxt and club were quite popular? Hopefully it'll just be like the pro pigments spectacle.

aziajs

That's so weird. Well as long as they're still available in pot form I'm cool. They can always be depotted.

xiahe

i don't even have Club yet, and i think it's such a gorgeous color...

even if Juxt gets discontinued, Milani makes a great Juxt look-alike: Garden Mist. you kinda have to layer it on for some color, but it works. ♥

roxybc

/\ Nope, not that I'm aware of.

Club has been on my list of shadows to get, but I've never bothered to get it because I've been focusing on getting LE colors because club was perm and I could always get it whenever..........guess that's changed!

turtle_pixie_

I know! I was putting off getting Club cos I have an RMK shadow that's like a purple-green not a brown-green so it was too similar, but I wanted to get Club eventually. And meh juxt is like my super favorite, I'd need at least 5 backups
ssad.gif

Glow

Shit. I have to buy some Juxt backup then
Actually, I was looking through the makeup I never use, because it never lasted and the Jane Moss eyeshadow looked a lot like Juxt. So I swatched it on my hand, and they're practically the same colour. Over a base, the jane stuff lasts a long while too.