Club and juxt being dc?

JesusShaves

eck... not juxt... club i dont really care for... but juxt! i hope they dont d/c the pan form... since i cant be bothered with buying pots
oh.gif
(

chiaroscuro

Neither of them are coming up as being d/c'ed on the main MAC website or the Pro site, but I don't see either of them in the Pro Pan section, at all.

... so I have no idea what's going on. I'm going to be crushed if they d/c Juxt.

ohhhhhthehorror

I always see Juxt at my local CCS, but never get it because it's so similar to 47328947028742 other greens.
Club on the other hand would be hard to replace, for me anyways, I don't have anything similar to it.

bellaetoile

the pro sites seem screwy sometimes with the triangle.
i asked my freestanding and the manager said they were both going to stay, but sometimes glitches pop up on the sites.
they don't have the triangle on the regular (non-pro) site, according to my computer.

katie_070405

I was just on both sites.....to reveal no triangles of death. It isn't on the goodbye list either. Why is everyone freaking out?

pugmommy7

they aren't this glitch started back in Nov.
Juxt is a color that never thrills me in the pan, yet i use it a LOT.
Club is a very special color. i love it with bateau.

MissRani

I don't remember seeing Club on the list of items that are to be discontinued...? It's such a HAWT color; looks HAWT with anything!

One of my fave combos to do is Pink Couture shadestick on the lids as a base with Pink Freeze on top... Cranberry pack'd pretty heavy in the lids, blend'd into the inner corners and CLUB in the outers (with the #219 pencil/pointer brush). Pink Opal to highlight browbones...
smiles.gif