Coconut Scents

MaddyBoo718

hello everyone! i just recently found out that coconut scents drive my boyfriend wild
thmbup.gif
so does anyone have any suggestions as to what products (perfumes, body sprays, body washes, lotions, etc.) contain coconut scents? i already tried suave naturals tropical coconut shampoo and conditioner, but i didn't really like it, and the scent didn't linger long enough. thanks in advance!

User93

If you have Ives Rocher where you live, they hava a line of perfumes/body lotions etc with fruity/berry scents, and there is a pure coconut scent here. Its a little bit too much for me, but if you spray it a little, gonna be cool. Plus they are very cheap.

lyttleravyn

nourishing Coconut Milk Shampoo and Leave-In Conditioner. inexpensive and smells great! I love them
smiles.gif
I also use Philosophy Coconut Body Butter

Mizz.Yasmine

i have a bottle of pure coconut oil that use on my skin an hair. u cant beat the smell of it either. theres nothing else added to it
smiles.gif
all u need is a drop.

chocokitty

Try the perfume sprays by Comptoir Sud Pacifique which you can get at Sephora. They have a limited edition Coco Extreme.

iheartcolor

At Bath and Body Works they have a limited edition called Exotic Coconut - it is the only coconut I can use. Some are too sweet or heavy, but I find this one to be just right!
greengrin.gif

-Lauren

ms.marymac

I tried The Body Shop's Coconut perfume oil once and really liked it. It was one of the few coconut scented perfumes that didn't smell like a car air freshener.

xtiffineyx

Quote:
Originally Posted by iheartcolor
At Bath and Body Works they have a limited edition called Exotic Coconut - it is the only coconut I can use. Some are too sweet or heavy, but I find this one to be just right!
greengrin.gif

-Lauren

I agree! I was just getting ready to suggest Exotic Coconut!
thmbup.gif

TDoll

The Body Shop has a super yummy coconut body butter. I think they have sprays too...but I'm not sure.

Brittni

Philosophy's 3-in-1 coconut smell is the bessst. Also, Walgreens has an Organix line that has coconut shampoo and condition *pretty pricey - about 7$/each- and those smell absolutely amazing and last longer than the Philosophy one.

I don't care for B&BW. It's just not really unique or stand out great imo.

msmack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alibi
If you have Ives Rocher where you live, they hava a line of perfumes/body lotions etc with fruity/berry scents, and there is a pure coconut scent here. Its a little bit too much for me, but if you spray it a little, gonna be cool. Plus they are very cheap.

I loved that coconut one from Yves Rocher a couple years ago.. forgot about that one! (stay away from any other Yves Rocher scents though!)

Pinkcaviar

JLo's Miami Glow *I believe* had a lovely coconut scented perfume! I've been trying to find a bottle to smell, but they're so discontinued!

VDUB*BELLA

^^ yes yes! Miami Glow is awesome and has a beautiful coconut smell
I get compliments on it all the time when I wear it and can still be found on ebay

Aqua77

Creamy coconut by bath and bodyworks if you can find it. Beauty rush came out with a coconut scent that is pretty darn good too, if i might add.

xxsgtigressxx

creamy coconut by bath and body works is the best! it only comes out along christmas so you're in luck! i suggest you stock up on it
smiles.gif

kaesiashden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanilla_Mint
Harajuku Lovers in "G" I'm not crazy for coconuts but this one smells pretty good and it comes in a cute bottle

this
also sephora has awesome bath and body products a few with coconut.
DELICIOUS

Latest posts