Coconut Scents

TDoll

Have any of you smelled the new Harajuku Lovers "G" ?? It smells like a pina colada. It's a very yummy coconut scent!

2sweet

I love Bath and Body Works creamy coconut. You may need to layer the lotion with the splash for better lasting power though!

SwEetSouL08

go for the caribbean coconut perfume from vincenzo barony....
product-7975664.jpg

BEA2LS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christina983
ohh and hello hydration by herbal esscence!!

agree that is soo yummy

Mizz.Coppertone

Organix has a Coconut shampoo/conditioner that smells so freaking good! It's so strong too, it lasts forever which I've never seen with hair products.

I also like Victorias Secret Beauty Rush Coconut stuff
Jlo's Miami Glow
Alba Botanicals has yummy coconut products too. The coconut lip balm is fabulous.

Deena

Quote:
Originally Posted by TDoll
The Body Shop has a super yummy coconut body butter. I think they have sprays too...but I'm not sure.

Oh I love that one too, it smells incredibly delicious.
drools.gif

As for perfume, Versace Crystal Noir has a strong coconut note.

Amber*Christine

I'm madly in love with Hawaiian Tropic after sun body butter, REALLY moisturizing and smells delish. Super cheap too. Totally coconutty.

BEA2LS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amber*Christine
I'm madly in love with Hawaiian Tropic after sun body butter, REALLY moisturizing and smells delish. Super cheap too. Totally coconutty.

i agree, it's awesome

Kragey

Check out Haus of Gloi on Etsy. They have a smell called Moon Dog that is the perfect coconut scent: definitely coconut, but with a sandalwood base to deepen it and make it truly delicious. It's very fun and summery without being super-sweet, and it doesn't smell like sunscreen.

panda0410

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanilla_Mint
Harajuku Lovers in "G" I'm not crazy for coconuts but this one smells pretty good and it comes in a cute bottle

I was going to say this as well
winkiss.gif

But coconut is a pretty generic scent, TBS, or BBW would prob have something really nice as well
yes.gif

BEA2LS

Bath and Body Works has a new one out.. it's in the summer vanilla series (they also have lemon and something else, I forget
smiles.gif
)

but this one is summer vanilla coconut and it smells so summery and nice

MzzRach

If you like coconut, definitely check out Skin Trip body moisturizer:

Mountain Ocean

It's been around for ages and has a true rich coconut scent, and moisturizes very well.

You can normally find it at health food stores, and my local Whole Foods Market carries it.

Latest posts