Collection Moiré - Le Rouge Chanel

Miss QQ

No sign of this collection at my counters. I bought Guerlain La Petite Robe Noir nail polish last week. From the swatches online, they look very similar, LPTN being less opaque and it has micro gold shimmers which I love, but they are probably not visible unless you scrutinise it. I hope to see the collection soon, the lipsticks and glosses look gorgeous.

Knope2012

I feel like I need a dark gloss, so I'm considering Controversy. It's gorgeous in all of the swatches I've seen

Bonitinha

So I finally saw some of these in person! I ended up getting Suprenante RA and Vivid Rose aqua crayon. They are both so gorgeous. I wanted to try on more, but there was a mishap with a gloss, and i just wanted to get out of there.

I will have to check out more next time around :)

Haven

I'm officially in love with Controversy. It's the most gorgeous vampy gloss in history and T had a point when she said it applied much more evenly than most dark glosses. It really hangs tough, too. Fades to a beautiful stain and doesn't feather. Pure love....

Seriously, one of my most favourite glosses ever.
fluffy.gif
Gorgeous!

urbis

I decided to get Ambigue. I love it, its perfect for fall. I think I will get Enigmatique next. Is anyone finding the Rouge Allures from this collection more moisturizing than the original ones? I feel like my lips are less crispy th
winks.gif
I got ambigue and enigmatique as wel and agre with you, it feels the formula has been improved

Miss QQ

I hope to see the collection soon! I got an email from chanel.com (US) and there is an LE RA - Equivoque. Has anyone seen it?

http://www.chanel.com/en_US/fragrance-beauty/COLLECTION-ROUGE-ALLURE-MOIR%C3%89-DE-CHANEL-137591

Miss QQ

The collection finally hit my counters, and we didn't get the full collection. We got most of the RAs, and the 2 nail polishes. Rose Moire is beautiful! I'm going to take a close look at Enigmatique next time.

baxterina

I'm officially in love with Controversy. It's the most gorgeous vampy gloss in history and T had a point when she said it applied much more evenly than most dark glosses. It really hangs tough, too. Fades to a beautiful stain and doesn't feather. Pure love.... Seriously, one of my most favourite glosses ever. :fluffy:
Looks classy :) Great pop of color against subtle eye make up and flawless complexion.

Latest posts