Collection Moiré - Le Rouge Chanel

Shypo

I bought a few of these sight unseen, and I'm really debating getting Farouche - Dior once had a beautiful shimmering brown (I forget its name) and I loved it - this might be somewhat similar.......but I caved for the pinks and Ambigue - very interested to see Equivoque! Thanks for the tip Teger!

Great swatches Kate! Thanks!

katred

Specktra Bestie
Updated the OP to reflect the Chanel.com exclusive shade 126 Equivoque... The collection isn't online yet but keep an eye out for it.

My favorites from this collection (and the ones I bought) are the Rose Poudré lipliner and Indecise (the beige-pink) lipstick. Of course the two glosses are to die for. (going to wait on the glosses since they're permanent... supposedly)
censored.gif
Of course, nothing that's exclusive to chanel.com ever becomes available here. I'm not even sure that I'd want the shade, but I hate being denied the opportunity to decide...

Icecaramellatte

Has anyone seen these in stores yet? I'm surprised I didn't see them at the Chanel counter I visited yesterday. I was going to ask about them but the SA didn't even know the name of the Fall peach lipstick the model was wearing and I couldn't remember it. I don't think it was on display anyway because I would have remembered it if I saw the name.

elegant-one

Chanel had Free Overnight shipping with a $50 order

Audacieuse - left, Impulsive - right

Audacieuse - right

Audacieuses - left is a GORGEOUS Strawberry shade on
Impulsive is BEAUTIFULLY STUNNING on! Its a rich smooth red red. LOVE it. The texture is divine & it has a bit of a moire satin look to it on the lips. Very nice!

My swatches do NOT do the shades justice. They are so rich & beautiful in person. It was too sunny for the pics I think.

Knope2012

Audacieuse - right

Impulsive is BEAUTIFULLY STUNNING on! Its a rich smooth red red. LOVE it. The texture is divine & it has a bit of a moire satin look to it on the lips. Very nice!

My swatches do NOT do the shades justice. They are so rich & beautiful in person. It was too sunny for the pics I think.
Gorgeous! Impulsive is my favorite out of these two.

Bonitinha

Those are gorgeous Elegant! I am going to the Flagship Nordies (5 levels!!) in Seattle in a couple of weeks, so I am holding out on buying until then. Can't wait to see them in person :)

Pinkdollface

Audacieuse - right

I'm glad you got both, they are so beautiful! Funny on me Impulsive is the lighter of the two and Audacieuse is the redder. Do you think you could have switched the caps by accident?

elegant-one

I'm glad you got both, they are so beautiful! Funny on me Impulsive is the lighter of the two and Audacieuse is the redder. Do you think you could have switched the caps by accident?
Thats crazy! Hmmm, somethings not right - I think. Impulsive is a slight orange but still a blue base slight brighter red. Aud. is a lighter strawberry pink red on me. I'm so curious now because that is really odd.

elegant-one

Those are gorgeous Elegant! I am going to the Flagship Nordies (5 levels!!) in Seattle in a couple of weeks, so I am holding out on buying until then. Can't wait to see them in person :)
Lucky you! I cannot wait to hear what you think of that Nordies & the ls.

Teger

Thanks! I was hoping to knock a few off my list but it didn't happen. Now I don't know to go for these or holiday first.
I would hold off and buy the LE items from holiday you want.... because 90% of that collection is LE... whereas only 4 items from Moire are LE.

katred

Specktra Bestie
I picked up Reflexion and Controversy yesterday. Going to have to go back for some of the lipsticks as well. This really is a lovely collection and I'm glad most of it is being made permanent. I did manage to get the last Reflexion at that particular counter and I noticed that Controversy was sold out at another counter I frequent. Guess the glosses are popular.

Here's a pic of Reflexion on me. This is at the end of the day, so it's not the freshest looking application, but I do love the colour. I got a comment from the MUA at my Armani counter about it, actually...

Icecaramellatte

I picked up Reflexion and Controversy yesterday. Going to have to go back for some of the lipsticks as well. This really is a lovely collection and I'm glad most of it is being made permanent. I did manage to get the last Reflexion at that particular counter and I noticed that Controversy was sold out at another counter I frequent. Guess the glosses are popular.

Here's a pic of Reflexion on me. This is at the end of the day, so it's not the freshest looking application, but I do love the colour. I got a comment from the MUA at my Armani counter about it, actually...

Oh I love Reflexion on you!
My list:
Reflexion gloss
Enigmatique lipstick
Ambigue lipstick
Farouche lipstick

Edit - Also the Aqua Crayons and the nailpolishes

elegant-one

That is beautiful! Your eyes look very very pretty

pbpink

I picked up Reflexion and Controversy yesterday. Going to have to go back for some of the lipsticks as well. This really is a lovely collection and I'm glad most of it is being made permanent. I did manage to get the last Reflexion at that particular counter and I noticed that Controversy was sold out at another counter I frequent. Guess the glosses are popular.  Here's a pic of Reflexion on me. This is at the end of the day, so it's not the freshest looking application, but I do love the colour. I got a comment from the MUA at my Armani counter about it, actually...
looks really beautiful! pretty eyes and that green color looks nice on you!!