Collection Moiré - Le Rouge Chanel

Miss QQ

^^ Me too! I'm always admiring how great the korean actresses/celebrities' skin are. They have secrets to flawless skin.
tong.gif

Here are swatches of 3 of the RAs and the deep gloss.

http://www.britishbeautyblogger.com/2013/08/chanel-collection-rouge-allure-moire.html

katred

Specktra Bestie
I'm not sure if we've seen these before:

http://www.snowwhiteglamour.be/index.php/chanel-rouge-allure-moire/

I'm still having trouble keeping track of all the shades in this collection, except I know I want a lot of them. Someone is seriously going to have to hold my hand when this collection finally launches here, because at least then I'll only have one hand to grab products...

Shypo

Oh my, am I late to THIS party!!! And Jeux de Regards!!! This is going to send me to the poor house.....those pink lippies are right up my alley!!

Elegant & Bonitinha, we're definitely Chanel pink lipstick sisters!!

Thanks for the links to the swatches girls!!

Pinkdollface

I'm really liking Audacieuse Rouge Allure. This is my first newer formula RA and I'm impressed. I have Famous in the old formula, but Audacieuse feels less slippery. It's so silky against the lips I love it! I think I have to get Impulsive now too since it's LE and I want more of the permanent RA now that I know how amazing this formula is.

katred

Specktra Bestie
I just checked Beautezine and found out this collection is launching in Canada on the 23rd of September. Just in time for my birthday... I guess I'm going to be celebrating with lippies. I swear that I'm going to have to grow four more heads if I'm to have any hope of getting through all of the lipstick I own.

Rads

The two nail polishes from this collection and some of the lipsticks are up on Izzy's now :D

elkaknits

My chanel counter does not have this yet. I checked with both Macy's where my gal pal works and Nordies. I am so anxious for the NP and Impulsive/Audacious

Pinkdollface

My chanel counter does not have this yet. I checked with both Macy's where my gal pal works and Nordies. I am so anxious for the NP and Impulsive/Audacious
I'm so suprized that this released here before it did in the US, but I can tell you that I love Impulsive and Audacieuse and they are definitely worth a good look.

katred

Specktra Bestie
I'm so suprized that this released here before it did in the US, but I can tell you that I love Impulsive and Audacieuse and they are definitely worth a good look.
I have seen this happen before, only when Europe gets something early, Canada usually does as well (like with Les Beiges). I didn't see it this weekend, but I'm definitely looking forward. At first I thought I could resist the call of more lipsticks, but the more I see, the more interested I get.

cheburaha

The collection is up at Saks online, but I haven't seen it anywhere else and I did not see it at Saks offline store either.

Sugarpeach84

3711186d_20130913_140659.jpeg
Just picked up Indecise. LOVE IT! Here it is with Constellation glossimer over it. It also has a lip liner which the MA put on me, unsure of the name. Taken outside in overcast weather.