Colored Mascara!

Nox

As funky as this might sound, I have always loved blue mascara. Does anyone know of a good brand that still sells it? Everywhere I look, it seems to be either sold out or discontinued or most likely, not available.

Also, I want to know if it is possible: Has anybody made their own colored mascara with a regular clear formula and alot of brightly colored pigment?

Thanks in advance!

Sanayhs

Perhaps you should look into MAC's mixing medium for the lashes and add the blue pigment (or any other colour, for that matter!) to that.
smiles.gif

Tashona Helena

Try Urban Decay or Vicent Longo
or what the person said above.

I used to have this awesome one by Estee Lauder MagniScope. I got it from CCO, so I don't know if they still sell it. But it made my lashes awesome and gave it color
smiles.gif

Nox

Quote:
Originally Posted by KimmyAnn_678
Lancome has several of their formulas available in navy blue. Unless you mean bright blue?
smiles.gif

yes.gif
Yes, bright blue. Thanks!

what I do when I want blue lashes is just put on my regular mascara on and put a coat of my Blue Herizon liquidlast liner on top, works just as well!

spectrolite

I had an absolutely gorgeous purple one from Yves Saint Laurent. I dunno what happened to it but every time I wore it people would compliment my eyes and ask how I got my lashes that colour
smiles.gif

I just did a search and found out that its called "Volume Effect Faux Cils' Luxurious Mascara and the colour is Facinating Viole. It retails for $27.50 US and you can purchase it at Nordstrom.

iluvmac

Chanel and Yves Saint-Laurent make beautiful colored mascaras!! I used Chanel's Inimitable waterproof in Emeraude (emerald) last summer and everyone complimented my eyes!

mizzbeba

Mary Kay had a gorgeous bright blue mascara. The name of the tube says "Velocity". I don't know if they still sell it though. I just checked their website and it's not on there.

aziajs

As the poster above suggested there is a new Vincent Longo line of colored mascaras at Sephora. I would like to try some lash mixing medium and mix it with Pink Pearl pigment. I wonder how that would look.

Rennah

DiorShow!!!
They have a BRIGHT blue mascara, I love it.

100_3299a.jpg

100_3301.jpg

I also have Benefit BadGAL Blue, which is a navy blue.

Almay's intense i-color line has colored mascaras - I have the purple amethyst one, which is a dark (not bright) purple.

I also have Chanel Extreme Cils Intense in 54 Jade - a really pretty dark jade green.

I love colored mascara! I want to try Barry M's mascara.

Raysa

I was just at Sephora last week, and Urban Decay has a bright blue in their Big Fatty Mascara, they also have a really pretty purple too.

When did MAC discontinue theirs?

Obreathemykiss

Yep, as mentioned above-Urban Decay has some lovely blue mascara. Bright and darker blue (not navy). I think Max Factor just came out with a line for colored mascara too.

jinxii

I use Maybelline Great Lash in Royal Blue its nice bright...and cheap! lol... Ive been through about 5 tubes of it.

Nox

^ That's just what I've been looking for too!
drools.gif
And I was also looking for the Caboodle brand blue mascara. When I couldn't find it anywhere, I came here asking about other brands that may carry the blue in my area.

makeupgal

I was at Sephora earlier today and checked out Urban Decay's new colored mascara. They were really pretty and there were four different colors. Check it out on the web site.

Also, I have MAC's lash mixing medium and I mixed Burnt Burgundy pigment in with it and some other different ones and it works really well.

IvyTrini

Chanel also has the Inmitible Mascara. There is a blue colour that is LE, but still available at Macy's