ColourPop

Prettypackages

After receiving my first order and playiing with it, I have to admit the liquid lippies are decent. I have to work with them to get them to go on smoothly and they do crack after a few hours. the eyeshadows are NOT for me they don't last at all, even with primer. This ROOCH color from KaePop is a fabulous red. fabulous. I might order the new peach lippie stix, but I'm in no hurry to order from them again. Just not my cup of tea.

LavenderPearl

I feel like ColourPop has been in total overload for a while now -- honestly haven't been keeping up with them, though. Is something new really coming out practically every day?

shellygrrl

Staff member
Is anyone planning to try the new pressed powder shadows? I have been debating about it.

There's one in the Weekend Warrior palette I'm kind of interested in (Harley -- the grey one), but (IIRC) it won't be available on its own for a little while yet.

Haven

I have been lemming several of the new pressed powder shades, but I just received the new Kylie palette. Since coulorpop and KC are manufactured at the same location, I have been wondering if the shadows are the same product sold by both companies.

Last edited:

montREALady

I have been lemming several of the new pressed powder shades, but I just received the new Kylie palette. Since coulorpop and KC are manufactured at the same location, I have been wondering if the shadows are the same product sold by both companies.

That's why I got CP shades that didn't seem to be in the Kylie one. The Kylie blue is royal and not matte but satin.

laurennnxox

I'm looooooooving my 6 pressed shadows that I picked up! I can't wait until they add more shades.

View attachment 58256
Top to Bottom: Hear Me Out, Liar Liar, Come And Get It, Wait For It (loving the HIMYM reference on their page for this shade lol!), Making Moves, Stay Golden.

These were swatched with their flat shader brush, no primer underneath. I'm really impressed. Can't wait to use these on the eyes today! It's going to look soo beautiful paired with CT's Love Glow blush, some bronzer and a golden highlight.

Rinstar

I really like that bronzer/highlight duo!

Also... I've been away from ColourPop for a bit, but just looked at the sale section after receiving an email. I am bummed that they are discontinuing the sculpting stix. I really like Dove and Gummy Bear, they are my go to products for contouring. Will have to find a suitable replacement.

Think I have to order Tokyo Tea, have been eyeing it since it came out and now that it's discounted, I guess I have to get it! Any other newer releases that I "need"?

awickedshape

I really like that bronzer/highlight duo!

Also... I've been away from ColourPop for a bit, but just looked at the sale section after receiving an email. I am bummed that they are discontinuing the sculpting stix. I really like Dove and Gummy Bear, they are my go to products for contouring. Will have to find a suitable replacement.

Think I have to order Tokyo Tea, have been eyeing it since it came out and now that it's discounted, I guess I have to get it! Any other newer releases that I "need"?

I tend to find their selection overwhelming but I might try for that duo
Did not get anything from the 20% sale

VAL4M

I'm looooooooving my 6 pressed shadows that I picked up! I can't wait until they add more shades.

View attachment 58256
Top to Bottom: Hear Me Out, Liar Liar, Come And Get It, Wait For It (loving the HIMYM reference on their page for this shade lol!), Making Moves, Stay Golden.

These were swatched with their flat shader brush, no primer underneath. I'm really impressed. Can't wait to use these on the eyes today! It's going to look soo beautiful paired with CT's Love Glow blush, some bronzer and a golden highlight.

Oh I cannot see your picture :( but I`m really curious now to try those eyeshadows .... How is the longevity no creasing?

Latest posts