ColourPop

fur4elise

I think that's why I haven't been buying anything... just feel like they have something new every 4 minutes and I can't keep up!
THIS exactly. It's like MAC releases on steroids. Too much, too often makes me lose interest.

BINGO! Exactly why I have not dipped into the CP pool...I liken them to the candy aisle in the supermarket...sugar overload! I just walk by, I don't even look...lol

laurennnxox

weird! I could have sworn the picture uploaded! This "new" platform still gives me such stress, lol.

Now when I try to upload it says "database error." :(

Rinstar

I ordered some stuff from the Love collection.... I really wanted the tie dye h/l Tough Love because I've missed all the other ones they've released. So I got that, Co-Pilot, Cuddle Buddy, and The One e/s, the angled liner brush since I'm curious about their brushes, and then Juicy Apple from Hello Kitty. I kinda wanted one or two of the pressed e/s duos from the Love collection, but wanted to see swatches other than the ones on the site and they aren't any right now.

montREALady

Still waiting on my Alexis Ren stuff to ship but took advantage of the V'Day stuff last night when they launched it. I got Apple Of My Eye, and the angled and shader brushes.

laurennnxox

"I'm going to pass on the v-day collection."

*spends over $75.*

They always sucker me in! I've been loving CP lately. I got 3 of the duos, the highlighter, all three lippie stix, the mini set, and a single super shock shadow in Cuddle Buddy I think? lol. I placed it last night when I noticed it was live.

montREALady

"I'm going to pass on the v-day collection."

*spends over $75.*

They always sucker me in! I've been loving CP lately. I got 3 of the duos, the highlighter, all three lippie stix, the mini set, and a single super shock shadow in Cuddle Buddy I think? lol. I placed it last night when I noticed it was live.

They really piss me off how they can lure me in. Like I get mad, lmaooo! I ordered stuff from Alexis (Topaz, Bare Necessities and Deja Vu) and and a few other items, spent $31 there and I said that was it. V-Day comes out, that order was was $16 with free shipping. So here I am $47 later spent in a couple days and annoyed that I spent that much on CP when I said I didn't need anything. Hahahaa.
Topaz actually shipped this morning
Lucky, mine didn't. Steups.

montREALady

1485023634630_wm.jpg
Some powder shadows

Milli
cpmilli.jpg

20170202103910_wm.jpg
All ColourPop:
-Cat Nap (lids),
-Milli (from inner to crease & lower lash line),
-Making Moves (outer lid & crease),
-Paper Tiger (transition and brow bone).
-Liners- Call Me (top, bottom) and then Swerve (top and wing), Over Board (waterline).

awickedshape

They really piss me off how they can lure me in. Like I get mad, lmaooo! I ordered stuff from Alexis (Topaz, Bare Necessities and Deja Vu) and and a few other items, spent $31 there and I said that was it. V-Day comes out, that order was was $16 with free shipping. So here I am $47 later spent in a couple days and annoyed that I spent that much on CP when I said I didn't need anything. Hahahaa.

Lucky, mine didn't. Steups.

Lol

I was surprised!
I had to email them because my Hello Kitty order took so long to ship last time

Haven

I have been tempted by some of the new releases, but the shipping times still are turning me off. It always takes them over a week to ship my orders out which is irritating.

Kaidan

I have been tempted by some of the new releases, but the shipping times still are turning me off. It always takes them over a week to ship my orders out which is irritating.

Aren't they in California? You should be getting stuff like in a day or two, not a week or two.

For me it's their shipping price that always turns me off. I'm not going to pay $18 for a $5 cream eye shadow tbh. Kylie has the same shipping price and that also turned me off real fast despite liking a few things from her and a lot from Colourpop. I'd understand if it were $5-8 in shipping, but $18-22 for makeup that's from the US is too steep for me. Crap, I don't even live that far from the US. -_- Sorry if it turned into a rant.

Haven

Aren't they in California? You should be getting stuff like in a day or two, not a week or two.

For me it's their shipping price that always turns me off. I'm not going to pay $18 for a $5 cream eye shadow tbh. Kylie has the same shipping price and that also turned me off real fast despite liking a few things from her and a lot from Colourpop. I'd understand if it were $5-8 in shipping, but $18-22 for makeup that's from the US is too steep for me. Crap, I don't even live that far from the US. -_- Sorry if it turned into a rant.
I do get orders within two days once they have shipped, but typically it takes CP over one-two weeks to initiate shipment. Last time I ordered from CP I was able to cancel the order 1 1/2 weeks later because they hadn't even sent the order to their shipping department.

montREALady

I do get orders within two days once they have shipped, but typically it takes CP over one-two weeks to initiate shipment. Last time I ordered from CP I was able to cancel the order 1 1/2 weeks later because they hadn't even sent the order to their shipping department.

There was a point I would get my orders in 4 or 5 days in NYC. My Alexis shipped only yesterday (get it on Saturday) and Valentine's shipped today. I guess it depends on what's going on.

Latest posts