ColourPop

Anneri

whaat!? that's so weird. I've always had great CS from them :(

I think the problem was that they truly thought there was something funny going on with my account because the website detected that I'm using a VPN client (I live in China). I send them a very firm email in response and surprise, they got down from their high horse, apologized and offered a proper solution. But right now, nearly everything I wanted originally is sold out (blush, highlighter, bag), so well, it's like 'too little, too late'.

I'm really looking forward to your swatches - maybe they'll restock and I try to grab everything then.

awickedshape

I think the problem was that they truly thought there was something funny going on with my account because the website detected that I'm using a VPN client (I live in China). I send them a very firm email in response and surprise, they got down from their high horse, apologized and offered a proper solution. But right now, nearly everything I wanted originally is sold out (blush, highlighter, bag), so well, it's like 'too little, too late'.

I'm really looking forward to your swatches - maybe they'll restock and I try to grab everything then.

Oh! I forgot about your move to China.
I remember the big issue with Sephora's Asian customers a couple years back

leonah

@Anneri (for some unknown reason I still can't quote people here oh well). they say that HK will be around until jan/feb 2017? I can't remember where I read that but I think it was on IG because I missed their snap of the HK collection

Anneri

@Anneri (for some unknown reason I still can't quote people here oh well). they say that HK will be around until jan/feb 2017? I can't remember where I read that but I think it was on IG because I missed their snap of the HK collection

Cool! Thank you! I'll hope I'll catch a restock then!

laurennnxox

For some reason, USPS didn't deliver my package. It says they attempted at 10:55pm EST?? That's absolutely ridiculous for the post service. Not to mention I never heard a knock or doorbell. Apparently it needed a signature for delivery-- which I have NEVER needed for a CP package. Usually they just leave it in the mailbox or by the door. So, I'll have to have them re-attempt delivery tomorrow and hope I catch them after work. :( So disappointing.

montREALady

A whole lotta pink, lol. Super cute though.

20161107_181440_wm.jpg

5684b9d3-d238-4788-9fea-831ffa4a55b9_wm.jpg

Video on my IG. Flash, indoors, NW45.

BTW, the box says "Konichiwa" so that's what I put in my labeling, then when I went to verify the finish on their website it says "Konnichiwa" :rolleyes:

montREALady

For some reason, USPS didn't deliver my package. It says they attempted at 10:55pm EST?? That's absolutely ridiculous for the post service. Not to mention I never heard a knock or doorbell. Apparently it needed a signature for delivery-- which I have NEVER needed for a CP package. Usually they just leave it in the mailbox or by the door. So, I'll have to have them re-attempt delivery tomorrow and hope I catch them after work. :( So disappointing.

Super annoying. That explains why my package (envelope) was across the street at the rental office and not in my mailbox though. I kind of wondered why when I picked it up and saw it wasn't a box. They're treating this collection differently then. High risk of theft.

leonah

did you guys grab anything from the new holiday collection? I only got to and from set and the eyeshadows koosh, tinsel and just fur fun. might grab more later if there is stuff still around

awickedshape

did you guys grab anything from the new holiday collection? I only got to and from set and the eyeshadows koosh, tinsel and just fur fun. might grab more later if there is stuff still around

I saw the swatches but nothing jumped out at me. Enjoy your goodies

awickedshape

My order is here!
The highlighter has such a soft texture!
I got Speed Dial UML, School is Fun highlighter and Coconut eyeshadow

PhotoGrid_1478883429428.jpg