Concealor with Full, good coverage

Bootyliciousx

I am thinking about getting Revoln Colorstay and Loreal True Match. ANy other suggestions that I should check out & try = )
Thank You ALL
smiles.gif

chocula

I really love the TrueMatch. I ditched MAC foundation for it! I also like to use Max Factor Panstick as a concealor.

solardame

I love True Match concealer! It seems too runny for it to do anything, but the coverage is buildable. I haven't had any problems with it wiping off or balling up. No skin reactions and it doesn't feel greasy. Although if you're looking for a true full coverage concealer this may not be it. I think they have testers you can try on your hand just to get an idea of the coverage.

Fairybelle

Have you tried Dermablend? They make some fantastic concealers that can cover pretty much everything-- from dark circles to birthmarks. Have only seen it sold in a few Macy's though. But, they have a website, and there the 'before' and 'after' photos are simply amazing. I would give it a try if other concealers just aren't cutting it. HTH!:nana:

Even though this is in the 'drugstore' thread just wanted to help out since a little bit of this stuff goes a looooong way (you get a lot for your money, just like drugstore stuff).

Andrya

I've tried so many different drugstore brand concealers over the years and none of them work on my hereditary dark circles! Go to Sally Beauty Supply (not sure if they sell this anywhere else since this is the only place I've ever bought it), look for the little stick called "My Spots Are Concealed." I swear it works miracles. They have several different shades and it is cheap, cheap, cheap!
greengrin.gif

lipshock

When I used it, I LOVED L'oreals True Match Concealor. By far one of the best drugstore concealors out there. Well, at least to me.

I cannot give any feedback on the Revlon ColorStay though. I have only ever used the ColorStay foundation and liked that (but didn't love it), but I am sure if the concealor is of the same line, it must be good.

But I would say go for True Match. Seriously, I love it. It does have a tiny tendency to crease a little bit. But that can all be remedied with some blot powder (or any powder of your choice).

Katja

Once I went to L'Oreal's Truematch in W4-5, I have repurchased it 4 times.
smiles.gif
I use the one with the brush applicator. It blends nice, IMO.

dollparts

I really enjoy using physician's formula.. they have one called Conceal RX and it's literally physician strength... the ad lists:
Maximum coverage concealer formula that glides on smoothly to conceal blemishes, dark under-eye circles, scars, birthmarks, age spots, bruises, rosacea and hyperpigmentation.

It lasts a full day on me (btw, it covers my acne like crazy!!!!) and it's Hypoallergenic, fragrance-free, non-comedogenic, oil-free and dermatologist approved =)

Kuuipo

Neutrogena in the tube is really good! I like it better than True Match. Also,Maybelline Age Rewind is good,it depuffs a little,stays on without caking.

CandyKisses1018

i have like monsterously purple bags under my eyes lol..

i've used every type of concealer out there lol.. if you caked on wet n' wild STICK concealer that works.. almay works.. there is a sephora brand in a tube.. i forgot what its called but it's small, black and has a pink rose on it.. that stuff is the BEST stuff I've EVER used.. promise!

jade8783

Cover FX total coverage cream foundation does exactly its name suggests. I tried it in Sephora to cover my hyperpigmentation on my cheek apple, it worked.

Daphne69

I agree with the Dermablend suggestion, and it lasts forever in the little pot form, I have been using it since the early '90's and have only had to repurchase once. The stuff is waterproof, budgeproof, and covers EVERYTHING!

EyeshadowJunkie

like a previous poster, i also use the maxfactor panstick as a concealer. i recently tried the NYX concealer in the little pot and i must say its really good. i had serious racoon eyes and it covered them up.

nilt1aK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrya
I've tried so many different drugstore brand concealers over the years and none of them work on my hereditary dark circles! Go to Sally Beauty Supply (not sure if they sell this anywhere else since this is the only place I've ever bought it), look for the little stick called "My Spots Are Concealed." I swear it works miracles. They have several different shades and it is cheap, cheap, cheap!
greengrin.gif

Ohhh, I'll try this!

xiahe

has anyone ever tried L'Oreal's Infalliable concealer or their Bare Naturale mineral concealer? both got great reviews on MUA but i wanted to see what you guys thought of them...i don't want to drop ~$10 for infalliable and ~$12 for the mineral concealer and have it not work!

Mandypaul

I love clinique line smoothing Concealer, i have only been using it for a few days and it is amazing :) I also feel that i dont need foundation as much when i have this on which is a bonus

ndn-ista

I swear, Sephora brand compact is soooo good. I had Nars, it didnt cover as well as the Sephora brand compact does. Seriously, I had na allergic reaction with huge red spots on my face, and I patted on the Sephora compact on my skin, and it hid it like 100%. When I put it on, my friend told me it looks like I am using an erase to erase the marks---that's how good it's coverage is!!! I heard good things about the Dior and MUFE, I might get a sample just to check it out. But for $20 I will def continue using the Sephora compact.