Concealor with Full, good coverage

Daphne69

I just got a sample of the Everyday Minerals powder concealer. I only need concealer for a few freckles, but I tried it on a friend with very dark circles and she ordered it right away, it really covers well.

Anabolina

My fav for full coverage is the Mary Kay signature concealer. It covers everything, blends well, and last longer then just about anythng else. That siad, I'm still always trying something new. Lately I've been using Maybelline cream foundation in one of the ivorys. It's a little yellow and all to mask-like on my face, but I hated to waste it and I've found it makes a great under eye concealer. Who knew.

AlysonWithaY

The Physicians Formula Conceal Rx was my faaavorite concealer until my skincolor changed and now the lightest shade is still too dark. :\ It's GREAT stuff though. I'm trying desperately to find something as good that runs a little paler.

Dreamergirl3

I haven't tried Colorstay, but Revlon Age Rewind concealer is ok. I currently use it, and really like it..at first. Then I started seeing pics of me in the daytime, and it looked pretty cakey :/ I also felt like the colors are too peachy.