CONTEST: Enter to win a one year membership to the NewBeauty TestTube program! [CLOSED]

Fataliya

I'd love to try the Hydroxatone serum. I have pretty noticeable (to me) wrinkles across my forehead. Anything that helps those would be awesome!

MissTyff

I would love to try the Mally High Shine Liquid Lipstick because I've never heard of them and I'm always looking for the perfect lipstick or lip gloss!

madis0nlee

I would love to try the Mally liquid lipsticks, I always hear good things about the brand but never got the chance to try it!

lcase1

I have been wanting to try this product by New Beauty for so long now. Thank you for the opportunity to win! I would love to try all the items, they all look great. The "Its a 10" product is high on my list, Ive heard that it does wonders for your hair. The Mally lip products are something Ive wanted to try as well.

BlissfullyYours

I would love to try the Mally High Shine Liquid Lipstick! I love love love lipstick! I also am getting my natural hair back to shape, so I'd love to try the "It's a 10" Leave in Conditioner. I've heard great reviews about the line! and I want to get my hair all sexy.

honybr

I would love to try Mally's High Shine Liquid Lipstick. I can't get enough of lipgloss so a liquid lipstick would be nice to try. Anything that says "high shine" I'm interested in!

MissTT

It's a 10 definitely! My stylist uses this on my hair and I love the way it detangles. Smells great, too.

dancinbluegirl

I'd love to try the Neutrogena Brightening Eye Perfector! I don't have super dark circles but I am always searching for something to perfect that area.

vicky_s

I would love to try Mally High Shine Liquid Lipstick. What can be better than a lipstick in this type of tube plus combining full coverage and a glossy/shiny finish!!! Want it!!!

myfuel

I'd love to try the Olay Pro-X Facial Lotion. My face has been breaking out horribly all summer, and I just feel so unpretty. This lotion also helps to fade acne spots, which I have tons of. This sounds like the perfect solution to my acne woes. :(

Sabriney

I would love to try the Olay Pro-X Clear Complexion Renewing Lotion. A multitasking product sounds great to help treat my breakouts and fade old acne scarring!!

Copperhead

I'd love to try the Lumene Time Freeze Firming Night Cream. I'm trying to work on improving my skin but I don't have a night cream.

lm808808

I'd love to try the Mally high shine liquid lipstick! because I've been wanting to try these liquid lipsticks for a while. I'm hoping they're good for super dry lips like mine.

Latest posts