CONTEST: Enter to win a one year membership to the NewBeauty TestTube program! [CLOSED]

lyseD

Lumene Time Freeze firming night cream. -- I am a night cream ADDICT. I love waking up to soft, moisturized skin.

zebrapink

I would like to try Mally's lipgloss, I have tried other products of her's but never lipgloss. Love her mascara.

Ellen1

I would like to try Mally High Shine Lipstick because I have never tried Mally products before and heard a lot of great things about them!

RonnieRN04

I recently was introduced to the New Beauty Test Tube program after subscribing to the magazine. I am a skin care addict always looking for the fountain of youth. I would love to try out Hydroxatone products. I have only heard great compliments about the brand. I love how the New Beauty Test Tube mostly provide skin care products to their subscribers.

xStarryEyedX

Definitely would like to try the Mally High Shine Liquid Lipstick... Mally is pretty much one of my idols, she's actually the reason I chose to do makeup professionally.. Yet somehow I've managed to never try one of her products.

VanillaCupcake

Thanks so much for this opportunity! I would love to try the Mally High Shine Liquid Lipstick. It sounds so promising (who doesn't want shiny, hydrated and looking luscious lips?) and the packing is ridiculously gorgeous!

mysteryofme

Because I've lately not indulged in any lip service, I would like to have tried the Mally High Shine Liquid Lipstick. All the shades look appealing, and perfect for a one-step in my routine.

makeupmonster

I would love to try the Neutrogena Brightening Eye Perfector! I have some serious dark circles and am always on the hunt for a HG concealer-- I love that this one contains antioxidants! =)

BrownEy3d

I would love to try It's A 10! It seems to have stellar reviews and comes highly recommended. As a persistent heat user, I could imagine that product is a must.

Prettypackages

I am a hair product junkie, and would l ove to try It's a 10 leave-in conditioner. I have naturally curly/kinky hair, and anything that can cut my detangling time and provide hydrating and protection benefits is a must.

alyssaw

And the winner is....XStarryEyedX!
Thank you to everyone who entered the contest! Stay tuned as we may be launching more contests soon!

Latest posts