• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

coppering/cosmic/firespot with extra detail on the eyeliner...

MsButterfli

this is pretty, entertaining and fun to read
smiles.gif
i love tuts with items i currently own too

PomPoko

Thank you for looking everyone :waves: I'm not sure I'm brave enough to enter the tutorial contest *is a chicken*

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizardprincesa
OMGoddess! You are fabulous, my dear! I love the makeup, and your hair & skin give megreen apple envy ! Thanks for doing the tut. Yes, you *should* enter the contest. I think the best part of your tutorial is the humour you inject at each opportunity- I'm in a foul mood & didn't want to smile Today!grrrr....
winkiss.gif

Hey...I lived near you for nearly 4 years! My hubby comes from Blackheath, near Halesowen...Our son was born there, too! *waves hi* ! Love to you & to
my second country.....land of the most beloved people in my world
(ha! kidnapped them & I'm holding them hostage here
smiles.gif

You're lovelylovelylovely! xxxCherylFaith

Ahh thanks lovely. I always feel like I harp on too much in these things, its nice to know people appreciate my bizarre ways!

So you lived in Birmingham for a while? I'm not sure I blame you for going back to NY...Birmingham is hardly the most glamorous of places really! I currently live in Northfield, and I was bought up in Selly Oak. I'm not too familiar with Black Heath, but I am quite familiar with Halesowen. Do you come and visit often?

Anyway, was nice to...meet(?ish) you
winks.gif

Dollheart

oooft beautiful makeup and gorgeous face ^_^ thanks for the great tutorial. Do you usually darken your brows a bit? As i think it would have made you look even more stunning if you had *yes I am a browfreak lol!*
I also tend to pretend i am some kind of wizard when playing with my brushes...magic brush wand...away!
xlaniex

PomPoko

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dollheart
oooft beautiful makeup and gorgeous face ^_^ thanks for the great tutorial. Do you usually darken your brows a bit? As i think it would have made you look even more stunning if you had *yes I am a browfreak lol!*
I also tend to pretend i am some kind of wizard when playing with my brushes...magic brush wand...away!
xlaniex

Thanks, lovely.

Yes, I am also usually quite big on eyebrows (believe it or not) but because over christmas I had a slight...erm, incident lets say - I'd been leaving them alone to grow back a bit. I'd gotten to the point where I was repeatedly saying "need to get my brows done...need them done." I'd not been filling them for a while as they looked so bad! They actually looked worse filled in as I'd let them go au naturale
winks.gif
Anyway, i went and got them threaded yesterday as I couldn't take it anymore...and I'm having a birthday party on saturday and I couldn't bare for all my friends to see me with such atrocious brows!

Argh I wrote you a novel! sorry LOL!