Corrections made?? Purples!

star1692

Okay girls I tried to take some of the advise given before and I tried my best! I went and had my eyebrows done today too. Are they shaped okay?? What about my makeup any better?

MACFreak

Very nice

Love the color u chose.Very nice job.Keep on practicing.I know from experience it take time.
thmbup.gif

star1692

Thanks for the compliments! I know I have a long way to go but I'm going to keep practicing! If it wasent for you girls on specktra I'd look like a clown!!

MacVirgin

u'r doing better so i see. Like the colors and the bottom liner. With practise you'll be fine soon. Also try to keep the e/s or pig out of your brows lol.
All with all u'r doing well!
smiles.gif

ebonyannette

YES, much better IMO
Dont forget to use a lighter shade right under the brows to highlight them so that they stand out. I think you did in this pic but its kinda hard to see.
Your doing great girl, keep posting!

Vixen

The liner is better on your right eye than the left eye, are you right handed?
A little trick I use when I draw liner on my left eye is that I actually start at the outside corner and work into the middle. Then I start from the inside corner of the eye and go to the middle. I find that my lines are smoother when I work from the outside in on my left eye esp. when I do cat eyes.
The shadow colour combo is very nice. What's strange is that I can see the difference in colours when your eyes are open but they seem to blend in with each other and look like one colour when your eyes are closed.
Practice makes perfect!! It's good to see you practicing!

star1692

The eyeshadow is vanilla piggy and violet piggy and then another soft purple eyeshadow that I forgot the name of...sniffle. Thank you girls soo so much for the encouragement and compliments!

Latest posts