Costal Scents' neutral palette.

JollieJanice

I was just going through the coastal scents website and i was wondering if any WOC have tried the neutral palette that they have. I'm a nw45 in studio tech but i also found a nw50 in studio fix, so I'm not sure. i was interested in getting the palette but i wanted to know if the colors would go well with my skin tone.

carandru

I bought it but I haven't used it yet, only swatched a few of the colors on the back of my hand. They seem to have good pigmentation and the color range looks like it would work well with most skintones. But, I'll let you know how I like it once I try it out a couple of times.

fabbygurl21

I brought this palette from Coastal Scents and have used it once. I love all the colors. I am NW50 and the colors looked really good with my complexion. I can't wait to try all of the colors.

brownsuga lady

I'm NC50 and I have the palette. I love it. It gives you a wide range of neutral colors that you can mix and match and create a number of neutral looks. I've used it 2-3 times and loved the end product each time. The colors are very pigmented and work well with my skintone.

ExquizitDiva

I have it too... I like it alot. I use it often because I keep my makeup kind of neutral for work. Some of the colors don't show up @ all on me and maybe 1 or 2 look ashy on so out of 28 there maybe 4 I don't use. Even if it were half I could not use it's still worth the money.... 28 shades for $22... just 2 MAC shadows exceed that
winks.gif

nicoleh619

I have to agree with everyone who posted a comment so far. I received my neutral palette about 2 weeks ago and have yet to use it for a full look. I have swatched it though and the colors are gorgeous. It's definitely not something you will regret purchasing. There are so many and I've found some of the colors are similar (key word SIMILAR) to MAC shadows I already own like tete a tint, texture, folie, beautymarked, vanilla, nylon, carbon....They aren't those shadows but they're very decent for the price you are paying. So if you want to expand your kit (as I did) you will find it a worthy investment.

DominicanBarbie

I just got it about a week ago and I love it. I use a base and all the colors show up nice. I like the fact that some are matte and some have shimmer.Really a beautiful palette.

Miss Virtue

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicoleh619
I have to agree with everyone who posted a comment so far. I received my neutral palette about 2 weeks ago and have yet to use it for a full look. I have swatched it though and the colors are gorgeous. It's definitely not something you will regret purchasing. There are so many and I've found some of the colors are similar (key word SIMILAR) to MAC shadows I already own like tete a tint, texture, folie, beautymarked, vanilla, nylon, carbon....They aren't those shadows but they're very decent for the price you are paying. So if you want to expand your kit (as I did) you will find it a worthy investment.

I agree, the colours are similar but aren't exact dupes!

Definitely not a palette you can go wrong with! And if you're just starting out it covers a lot of bases.
thmbup.gif

michmom2

I bought it about a month ago and I love it!! I use it at least 3x a week. Great colors - some matte, some satin, some shimmer - also great color payoff. The price is great for all the colors you get. I still love my MAC, but these are excellent. I just purchased the blush palette and contour palette too. Coastal scents has really nice products for the price. This way I can buy my mac and cc and not feel guilty!!!

nadiaanya

I have is also and I've only used it once or twice........you definitely can't go wrong with it, there's a new 26 shadow and blush palette that have some really nice purple and coral and nuetral colors.

nadiaanya

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissResha
coastal scents is the shit.

Well I agree! Especially after hearing about the dupe to the MUFE Hd powder.......after I spent $30 on it.

ExquizitDiva

Quote:
Originally Posted by nadiaanya
I have is also and I've only used it once or twice........you definitely can't go wrong with it, there's a new 26 shadow and blush palette that have some really nice purple and coral and nuetral colors.

I think I'm going to get that one this week.

Miss Virtue

Quote:
Originally Posted by nadiaanya

If not for the customs charge
ssad.gif
, I'd be all over this palette!

MzKoKoNY

i have the original 88, the shimmer 88, the neutral palette and their liners...i was so pleased with their products that i got the 56 blush/shadow palette and their 10 pc blush palette which should be arriving tomorrow...here's a look I did with the neutral palette:

karanfotd121708.jpg

TISH1124

I have this palette...I have not tried it yet ...I can tell only about 1/2 a dozen will just be blahhh from my hand swatch ...But the rest are pretty great...Very pigmented!! Welll worth the $22....

Latest posts