CoverGirl Products

Covergirls lip perfections are wonderful!!! Great pigmentation and very long lasting!!!
cheerleader.gif

jessbullock

I used to used CG eyeshadows, etc before I took the plunge into MAC.. Now when I play with my old CG shadows they seem so thin.. I do sometimes buy the singles tho, if I need a colour for a one-time use (ie hallowe'en) and it's not worth the $ for MAC.

nazih09

I was wondering about the staying power of the blushes..are they worth spending on? Even though it's only a couple of bucks

PeppermintMocha

I absolutely love the NatureLuxe foundation! When it first came out, I was kind of skeptical of trying it out, since they got Taylor Swift to endorse it (I thought it was a way to attract more customers in making a purchase), but I gave it a shot and absolutely love it! It's a nice light feeling and it's like an everyday product. It's so easy to blend with your fingers, which makes application nice and quick!

On the other hand, I'm not such a big fan with their Lash Blast mascara. I tried the purple tube one (got it as a gift) and was so excited, but ended up reallly disappointed. Since my lashes are naturally not curly (straight lashes), I of course have to alwasy curl them before applying mascara. But, this mascara is way too heavy for my lashes, and just weights it down within an hour. Which is VERY disappointing.

Other than that, I haven't tried much from the CoverGirl line....

rabideloise

From Cover Girl I really like the Last Blast mascara (the original big ass orange tube), AquaSmoothers tinted moisturizer (used this a few years ago and it was awesome! Great as a base when you don't want to do a full face of makeup, or in the summertime when it's hot), Forever Fig eyeshadow (nice, mauve-y purple brown shade that's great for green, brown, or hazel eyes).

Makep Junkie

I love the Lash Blast Volume Mascara! They make my thin lashes look naturally fuller. It doesn't clump or smear and for me it's just perfect. I also have their lip glosses and pressed powder and I favorably love them. They test on animals though so many women are avoiding them. I haven't tried their foundation yet because I prefer using mineral foundation on my sensitive skin

dazzler143

I love Cover Girl Outlast Pressed Powder because it gives me a sheer glow that makes my skin look healthy. It's also good in controlling oil. I've been using it for awhile now and I always have it in my purse.

reesesilverstar

^^^ I keep forgetting to look for them, but am interested in trying them out.

I've been mixing their clean makeup and queen foundations and really like that moussy texture. Gives a nice everyday coverage too.

TailgateJuliet

I had some photos done and the MUA used CG... likely the first time I've ever really used a d/s brand, except for mascara! I was actually super impressed with the foundations. Since then, I've started using their foundation on a daily basis (Clean Sensitive in Buff Beige), Smoothers concealer, Fresh Complexion concealer, Professional in Super Thick (red) or All-In-One (blue)mascara (I like it better than Lash Blast), Wetslicks Spritzers and Lipslicks Lipgloss.

I'm not a fan of their colour products though.

Buff Beige has to be my perfect summer match! Creamy Natural in the winter, as well.

SmokeyEyes2

CoverGirls lipslicks are awesome! I have the clear one and the "daring" one, which looks very dark and reddish-purple in the tube, but when you put it on it's actually more of a neutral pinkish-red. I also love the regular CoverGirl lipsticks; those are pretty much the only lipsticks I buy. My favorites are "It's Your Mauve," "Vintage Wine," and "Sugar Almond."

Latest posts