Cream Blush - recommendations plz!

ellienellie

I'm pale skinned, dark brown hair and have hazel eyes
And I'm looking for a nice cream/creme blusher that gives me a healthy pink glow
smiles.gif

Any recommendations, gratefully received
choochoo.gif

ilorietta

hi!
I recommend MAC ladyblush or lilicent...lots of people like Bobby brown pot rouge but i've never tried them... I also like Stila Convertible colours (peony, lilium, gerbera)
ciao!

elisaveta

Also NARS have great cream blushes. Check out shades Lokoum and Cactus flower. Lokoum is natural kind of pinky shade, great for everyday looks. Cactus flower is more shimmery and pink shade, looks very pretty and fresh on my pale skin. :)

anshu7

bobbi brown pot rouge in pink raspberry.the best cream blush and the best pink flush!
if u want mac then ladyblush
i think they must be quite similar

Kiseki

Bobbi Brown's Pot Rouge in Pale Pink, Raspberry or Stonewashed Pink (it's a bit less pink and more neutral though).

foxyqt

MAC blushcreme in Lilicent, Sweet William, & Maidenchant [l/e].. a lot of people also like NARS Cactus Flower!

elegant-one

I have the exact same coloring as you - I agree - Bobbi Brown Pink Raspberry is beautiful. I also just bought Pale Pink & it is lovely both on the cheeks & the lips

Some of the above MAC ones mention are pretty too.

Anemone

If you're looking for a cheaper alternative, Maybellines dream mousse blushes are good value.

Kuuipo

NARS Penny Lane. Its a pale peachy pink flush that looks natural. Its a cream to powder finish that has good staying power.

Latest posts